Breakin

"Fuck it." You said turning from Mikasa to the door, instantly banging on it. Even if that bastard was sleeping, you were willing to wake him up for answers.

"Hey lets think this over first!" Mikasa suggested as she pulled your hand away from the door.

"Too late now." You said, already having had banged on the door.

No answer.

"Mikasa I need answers. I'm not leaving without them." You told her, sure of your decision and willing to do anything. 

"Fine, but he's not answering. Now what?" Mikasa said as you turned around, thinking of solutions.

"The window." You told her as she looked at you like you were insane.

"We're not sneaking into an ex commanders house." She said as you struggled not to get frustrated.

"YOU won't." You told her as you made sure your horse was fine without you, walking around to the side of the house that had a slightly opened window.

It wasn't enough to squeeze through, but it was a start. You grabbed the trash can near the front of the house as Mikasa just watched you in concern.

You placed the garbage cans on the ground underneath the window before climbing on them. You grabbed onto the slightly open window, trying to pull it more outwards so it opened.

And it did. Stupid idiot forgot to close his window.

"I'm in!" You whisper yelled at Mikasa as she turned to you as you wiggled your way through the window before plopping down inside the house.

Mikasa instantly climbed onto the garbage can behind you, peeking through the window from the outside.

"(Y/n), this isn't good!" She whispered as you turned aroun, using your finger to cover your mouth, signifying for her to be quiet.

A light inside of the house was on. You couldn't see from the front door, but now that you're actually in the house, you could definitely tell there was activity in the house.

"Mikasa there's a light on, and I think he's awake. I hear him cooking something." You whispered as she held her hand out.

"(Y/n), we have to go." She said as you shook your head.

"I'm not leaving. Now come in with me! I don't want to go in alone." You told her as she was indeed hesitant.

"Mikasa please. I don't want him to hurt me. Two against one is a much better odds." You told her as she knew that right, but she wasn't in the mood to get into deep shit.

What if he still had links with the cadet core? He could get us in massive trouble. Is execution a punishment? It's not abnormal, the king giving people the death punishment for crimes worthy of execution.

But this wasn't a crime. Well it definitely was, but there's a reason!

You need to know why your mom died.

"Fine!" Mikasa said as she hopped off the garbage can, you sticking your head out of the window and watching her pet her horse and yours as well.

You prayed the horses wouldn't run off.

"Okay. Help me up." Mikasa said as she climbed back onto the garbage can, holding out her hand for you to grab onto, helping her in.

"Let's not just rush in there." Mikasa whispered, coving the side of your mouth so her voice could be even more quiet.

"Let's make a plan." She said as she looked towards the room across the hall that was definitely lit. Someone was awake with the light on.

"I can peak in. If he or whoever in there spots me, knock them unconscious like you did to those guys in the bar." You told her as she nodded.

"But what if-

"I'm getting tired of your silence!" A woman's voice could be heard from the room.

You recognized the voice somehow. Was the woman Keith's wife?

You and Mikasa looked at each other, before slowly creeping to the room. 

"Where is Eren?" The woman asked as Mikasa's eyes instantly lit up.

How'd she know who Eren was?

Now it was Mikasa's turn to become suspicious and take the lead, creeping down the hall as you followed after her.

"Answer me!" You heard a whip followed by a whimper sound from a man.

"No. Mikasa." You whispered as your gut was instantly telling you to turn around. This wasn't good. At all.

Mikasa wasn't moving though, she was determined to know who that woman was, and why she was worried about Erens whereabouts.

"I've been traveling non stop. From here to Marley and from Marley to back here. I'm sick of getting nowhere!" She said as you still didn't understand why this woman's voice sounded so familiar to you.

"Tell me where Eren is and I'll leave." She said before you could tell mikasas face was dead serious.

Mikasa pulled out a pocket knife before turning to you and nodding.

'No!' What the hell is she doing?

That's when Mikasa sprinted into the room, you following after her and staring in shock as to what was happening.

Keith, the man who was training you in the 104th cadet core. He was the old commander? And he was tied in a chair, clearly shaking in fear, unable to talk while giving a terrified look. His arm covered in blood as the carvings in them looked like it'd be so painful. Why was the boys' leader keith? Is this why Nanaba was so persistent on letting you meet him? Not to mention him, there was also the woman.

The woman was the worst part. You stared in shock as the woman put her two hands up.

Now you understood why her voice sounded so familiar.

"....Sammy?"