Photo coincidences

"SIR! LEVI!" You screamed as you rushed into the man's room, him looking up at you while being in the middle of writing something on paper.

"I have news about Bertholdt and Reiner. Call Hanji and Erwin!" You said as the man looked at you with tired eyes.

Levi stood up before walking towards a window, opening it.

"ERWIN! HANJI! EMERGENCY!" Levi screamed out of the window with his deep voice. You forgot Levi's office faced the back of the base, where the scouts would practice.

Levi turned around before heading towards the door.

"Downstairs, now." He said as he walked out of his office, you following after him into the room you had your morning meetings in.

Erwin and Hanji had caught up to your pace while on the stairs going down, you always being really slow and careful

Hanji rushed past you to go down, while Erwin walked by your side to make sure you were okay.

"You do this every morning?" He questioned, realizing walking down the stairs with a missing leg and crutches was not easy.

"Yes." You said, your voice being shaky in anticipation.

You got down the flight of stairs before heavily breathing, hopping quickly with your crutches towards the dark room you'd meet in every morning.

You sat down as Levi looked at you before looking at Erwin.

"So what is the news?" He questioned as he looked at you who was clearly sweating.

"I was looking around Reiner and Bertholdt's room without them knowing. And I checked under their beds. Under Bertholdt's bed was a photographed picture of him, Reiner, Annie and Sammy." You said as the men and Hanji looked at you.

"Not to mention they were younger in the picture. Sammy was a titan, and Annie was one as well. There's no explanation that'll make Reiner and Bertholdt seem innocent." You spat as Levi put his hand on the table.

"What did they look like in the picture?" He questioned as you thought. It happened so quickly, and you were so worried about putting the picture back and going to tell Levi that you forgot a lot about the pictures little details. You could remember so many little details, why the hell did you slip up here!

"They we're all together, smiling. I don't exactly remember what they were wearing, but I remember they all wore something similar, like how we scouts wear a uniform, they were as well." You said as Hanji nodded.

"And how do we not know they were all just raised together. We don't know for sure if Bertholdt's and Reiner are on their side." Hanji proclaimed as you shook your head.

"When I met Sammy that day when I figured out she was a titan, she said something about returning to Marley. Marley is a place. I know it is." You said before looking at Erwin.

"What if that picture was taken there. At 'Marley'?" You questioned as the man raised his eyebrow.

"There is no 'what if', (y/n)," he said as you could tell you didn't have factual proof, but couldn't they realize how sketchy this was?

"Captain Levi, I'm certain they're both connected to this issue. Can we at least question them?" You asked as the man nodded.

"Try to ask them about their childhood. Depending on how they act, you just play it cool, and come back to inform us what happened." He asked as you shook your head.

"Sir they're titans. Or at least, they're pretending to be on our side. You have to believe me." You said as Hanji sighed.

"Soon, maybe a month from now, when we have a plan, we'll bring all of the scouts to the top of the wall, around wall Maria, as far away from citizens as possible, and we'll ask them." Hange suggested as you nodded at her idea.