1 legged

And that same lightning sound you've dreaded hearing since Sammy turned, and roaming through your eardrums, making your hair rise.

"FUCK! RUN!" Sasha screamed as you were already ahead of her, bolting through the tunnel towards the opposite end.

You and Mikasa were both ahead of the others, running fast side by side as Annie's titan began punching through the roof of the tunnel, making rocks nearly fall on your heads.

"Shit we're going to get crushed!" You said out of breath as you didn't stop running.

"You'll be fine!" Mikasa encouraged you as you continued, hoping her words were true.

But that was until you felt yourself fall to the ground with an immense pain in your leg.

"FUCK! FUCCCKKK!" You screamed in pain as there was a huge rock smashed on the ground, your leg being stuck underneath it.

"(Y/n)!" Mikasa said as she stopped in her tracks to run around the falling rocks towards you.

"I'm gonna die." You whispered to yourself as you looked around you to see falling rocks. You were going to get crushed.

"MMMGH!" Mikasa aggressively groaned as you felt the weight being slowly lifted off your leg. She was picking up the rock.

She's so strong. You wished you could be like her. So brave to be able to turn back to help someone.

"My legs broken!" You whined in pain as the girl crouched down. You felt the blood rushing to your head. You felt dizzy.

"Hurry up get on my back!" She said out loud as you used your other leg to push yourself onto her back as she held onto you, beginning to run.

Mikasa was so strong. Why didn't she just leave you behind? Your leg is done for either way. It was just added weight to her.

Plus, why is she worried about you and not eren?

"Stay here." Mikasa placed you down once you were far enough from the tunnel, Eren still further back with Sasha.

"Stay safe." She said silently as she held onto your cheek for a second before letting go and running the opposite direction.

After all of that, and she still had the energy to run.

And that's when you heard another strike of lightning. But, that could just be your imagination. You were losing senses after all.

You were fading away from consciousness with the blood loss in your leg from it being crushed.

You didn't want to pass out. You wanted to help. But the pain of a broken leg was worse then you ever thought it'd be. Your whole body was hot and your head was spinning like a Ferris wheel

~

"(Y/n)!"
"Let her sleep!"
"No!"
"Ugh." You groaned as you heard the voices of two girls.

What time was it?

You opened your eyes as you were instantly met with Sasha's eyes.

"Woah." You moved away as Mikasa shoved Sasha away.

"Are you okay? Any fever? Pain?" She asked as she pressed her hand onto the top of your forehead to check your temperature.

"The- the fight! With Annie! What happened?!" You sat up immediately as you remembered what had happened.

"Shit!" You moaned in pain as you looked down to your leg.

"Where's my leg?" You said frantically looking for your missing leg, seeing the top half of your leg wrapped in cloth.

"(Y/n), the rock destroyed your leg beyond repair. If it wasn't cut off, it'd get infected." Mikasa said as your eyes teared up.

"So I won't be able to walk anymore? I'll just be crippled?" You cried as Sasha put her hand on your shoulder.

"Don't say that. If it weren't for Mikasa you would've been dead. Missing a leg is the least of your worries." Sasha said as you looked at Mikasa who was blushing slightly.

"What about Annie. Did you capture her? Kill her? Is Eren alright?" Are you guys alright?" You asked out of breath as Mikasa pushed your head down so you could lie back down and relax.

"Turned out your dream was right. Annie was a titan. Once she turned into a titan, Eren tried to turn himself into a titan as well. Their titans fought until Eren was the victor. But she crystallized herself last second, and we don't know anything beyond that. She's captured and she'll be put in a locked up basement, probably." Mikasa said as you were a little confused.

"Crystallized?" You asked as Sasha nodded.

"She froze her whole body in this unbreakable glass like thing!" Sasha said before putting her hands in the air.

"Can you believe it?!" She said as Mikasa looked at you with concerned eyes.

"Eren is hurt, but he'll be fine, Sasha and I are alright." She said as you looked at her.

"Erens hurt? Why aren't you with him?" You asked as the girl shook her head slightly.

"Because I wanted to be with you." She said as your heart beat fast at the response. Why would your heart react this way whenever she said anything suggestive. You hated it.

"Thanks." You replied blankly, trying to hide your excitement.

"But wait..." you looked at the two of them before lifting your body from the bed again, Mikasa holding gently onto your back to support you.

"Bertholdt and Reiner must've known as well." You said as you looked at both Mikasa and Sasha.

"What if they're titans too!" You said as both mikasa and Sasha looked at each other.

"I'll make sure to talk to my captain, Levi." She said as she lightly rubbed your back.

"It's all thanks to you that we knew Annie was the titan in the first place." She reminded you as you put your hand on your head.

"My dream. Not me." You said as Mikasa just clicked her tongue.

"You won't be able to continue being a cadet." She told you honestly as you looked at her with desperation.

"But I want to be a cadet. I don't have anywhere to go." You told her as she smiled gently.

"I've got that covered." She said as Sasha smiled.

"Yeah! You'll join us!" She smiled as Mikasa slapped the girls shoulder.

"Ignore her." Mikasa said.
"I talked to Hanji beforehand, and Hanji told me that you'd be a good addition to the team. You wouldn't fight, but instead use your good instincts and thinking skills to make plans and judgements as to what we do." She said as you stared at her blankly.

"Mikasa, I just had a dream, and we went off that. I don't have good thinking skills or instincts. It just wouldn't work." You told her as she placed her hands onto the bed, removing them from your back as you fell back without the girl to hold you up.

"Please, (y/n), I don't want to leave you alone somewhere else and have you lose more than just your leg." She said honestly as you sighed.

"So I'll work with Hanji as a researcher?" You asked as the girl nodded.

"Exactly. And we'll also talk about a plan about Reiner and Bertholdt. If they're all connected, we have our reasons to suspect Reiner and Bertholdt are titans as well.

"Alright... I'll do it." You said after being given the puppy eyes by Sasha, and Mikasa keeping her concerned glare on you.