Chapter 50- Down By The Creek.

Sorry for any mistakes and sorry for the sucky chapters.

The way she looked at me was disbelief, she of all people probably think I'm the only one that could manage on there own, people tell me my how well adapted I am to the new world. I've been surviving my whole life.

"You don't need me,you said that yourself."

"I've always needed you." I muttered.

"Your strong Daryl, you promise if anything happens to me you don't give up."

I hung my head slightly, she spoke so seriously and before I knew it she was pulling my chin upwards so Id look at her. Her blue eyes wide and her lips in a thin line before I saw the start of the salty liquid appearing from the corner of her eyes.

"You don't give up, we keep going okay?"

"Okay." I agreed.

"We survive."

"I'm just fed up of loosing people."

"I know Dare."

She let out a little sigh, hurts part of the package when you care. Now a days Im not sure who's saving who. Sure I can do the physical things but mentally...im broken.

Mia's p.o.v

I watched Daryl stare into nothing just holding my hand I knew this was hard for him. He's loosing family all over again. I kissed his hand drawing his attention to me, the empty look he carried on his face almost killed me.

"You'll be okay Dare, i promise."

"Yeah?"

"I'll kick your butt." She smiled.

"Id like to see that."

"One day." I yawned laying down,

After a couple of minutes Daryl joined me, he didn't embrace me he just laid beside me. Because tonight it wasn't me who needed him it was him who needed me. I wrapped my little hands around his torso cuddling into his strong shoulders hearing that happy sigh I missed.

"I love you." I whispered,

"I love you too." He muttered barely audible.

I wasn't sure how long I cuddled him but I'm glad I did. When I finally woke we literally swapped instead of me cuddling him he was cuddling me. Which I didn't have a problem with, I watched his face for a moment before gently kissing him cause him to stir.

"Hey sleepy."

He groaned a little but he didn't wake and I was pretty sure the rest of the group was still sound asleep. I sighed I was wide awake and Daryl wasn't. Untangling myself from Daryl's arms I grabbed my knife and wondered outside.

"Where you going?" He sleepy voice mumbled.

I turned on my heel to see Daryl standing there rubbing his eyes with one hand whilst he clutched onto his Crossbow with the other. He looked so darn cute. His hair sticking up in all sorts of directions and his blue eyes hidden by his squinting.

"Was gonna go for a walk." I said approaching him.

"That's stupid." He groaned,

"Not really." I smiled as I combed his hair with my fingers.

"What if you'd of fainter again Huh?"

"Id get eaten by walkers." I giggled,

"It ain't funny." He protested trying to move his head away from me,

"Stop being a baby."

He grunted a little before pulling me off into a certain direction, we ended up following some tracks Hopi it'd either lead us to some food or water but instead we bumped right into a small heard of walkers.