Chapter 10

**1 month later**

It's been a good month, we have started growing our own crops and the walkers are spreading out a bit more but we can't stay here for long, right now I'm out hunting but I think my lucks going to turn, I have seen a couple men wondering and yes men not walkers but what scares me the most there packing weapons so I'm thinking the governors back.

"Split up." Daryl mumbled heading west.

"Fine."

After an hour of wondering I caught two of the Governors men, they were discussing something and before I could raise my arrow I hand a hand over my mouth and it sure as hell wasn't Daryl's.

"Well well look what I found." The Governors voice sounded and we moved towards his men.

"Ah there she is, we found her a couple hours ago lurking the woods." The man said.

"She's from the prison I saw her with Merle's Brother." The Governor snapped.

He threw me to the ground and then made sure I didn't go no where by using my hair as a leash, I was on my all fours and my heart was beating so fast it made me feel sick.

"Where's the redneck?" He asked.

"I won't tell you shit!" I spat.

He pulled me to the standing position and held a knife to my throat, my breathing was going out of control at this point until I saw Daryl, he was well hidden and was aiming.

"Tell me or I'll kill you and don't think I won't."

"My life is worth saving his so do it, I couldn't give a damn."

He laughed And pressed it to my neck making my breathing restricted and then I herd Daryl's voice he stepped forward with his cross bow aimed.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Ah Daryl how nice to see you, how's Merle."

"Ain't none of your damn business!!" He had raised it to his head.

"So what you doing hanging around with red heads?" He laughed spitefully.

"Let her go." He grunted.

The other two men had raised their weapons to his head and this made my emotions go out of control, my breathing was fast and my eyes were welling up I couldn't take it if they hurt Daryl it'd kill me.

"Now why would I do that?"

"For your own good." He grunted taking aim again,

"What do you want?" I whispered with anger and fear in my voice,

" Michonne." He smiled with such hate.

"She ain't with us no more." Daryl growled. "She moved on she didn't keep to our rules."

"Ha like I believe that, tomorrow at noon bring her by the creak and we'll do a swap."

"Wrong answer." I whispered.

Within a split second I had brought my foot up to his crouch and pushed my leg backwards therefor kicking him in his Crown Jewels, he dropped the knife and fell to his knees whilst Daryl hit the other two over the head therefor knocking them out.

"You just gonna stand there all day women?" Daryl snapped yanking my arm.

We headed off back to the prison running as fast as we could we weren't risking them catching up to us, the realization hit me, we aren't safe at the prison anymore, the governor knows we're there and the walkers are damaging the fences as now there's too many of them.

"That was close." I said trying to catch my breath leaning on a tree for support.

He grunted holding his cross bow out in front of him whilst I caught my breath, when I finally did we headed off again but this time not running, we were pretty close to the prison but there were some walkers hanging around the wired up hole we came threw so Daryl nominated me to un-tie it whilst he covered me.

I wasn't too pissed at him for choosing me but I would be pissed if I got chomped I ain't about to become walker food, I slowly made my way towards the fence,keeping quite I quickly worked my magic and untied the opening in the fence.

"It's open." I whispered climbing through and holding it open for Daryl.

"You don't hang around do you?" He said cocking an eyebrow.

"Good with my hands." I smirked.

He huffed shaking off the dirty joke I made and took the lead heading back into the prison, it got heated when Daryl confronted Rick, he was pissed I didn't quite understand why he was acting like a 5 year old who didn't get his own way.

"Y'all crazy." I huffed.

Daryl whipped around his face was centimetres from mine, "You nearly became his new little toy!" He spat, "We ain't safe no more!"

"Daryl calm down." Carol chimed in putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Rick I hate to admit it but there right." Hershel said, if any one can persuade him Hershel can.

"Face it Rick, The Governor knows we're here and day by day more walkers are rolling up, we either hit the road or die here." I sighed looking to my shoes.

Everything fell silent, Rick was facing the choice to leave the prison and split from Tyreese and Sasha's group or stay and we practically wait to die but I also know living on the road with a new born isn't easy.

"I agree." Carl began, "I think we should take our chances out there rather then wait around for the governor to come back or the walkers to break in."

Rick started to pace and the looked around at all of us, Michonne had a map in hand and I new she was already ahead of us, I knew she was biting her tongue.

"Michonne has the map if we plan where to go there shouldn't be that many problems."

"And where do you suppose we go?" Rick said pulling at his hair.

"Macon." Michonne said.

"What's in Macon?" Rick asked,

"I know a place." I Daryl piped in, "There's a privet trailer park up in Macon, got better fences than this damn prison and at least 4 trailers and a good water supply."

"The question I'm asking myself will we be going past any small towns?"

He shook his head, "Small length away from a town, its the safest place I can think of."

"How'd you come across this trailer park?" Michonne asked.

"I used to stay there when me and Merle was kids." He mumbled Merle's name I guess the pain still lingered.

"Can you circle it on the map?" I asked.

He nodded and quickly we all gathered around the table that Michonne spread out the map on and Daryl was soon searching the map for the trailer park, it didn't take him long before he did and it wasn't even that far.

"Well I guess that's settled."

Rick was still undecided even though he wanted us to believe we would be going to this trailer park Daryl suggested, we all watched him and it wasn't until he felt our eyes on him he made the snap decision that we'd be going tomorrow.

"We leave tomorrow."he sighed, "So start to pack your belongings."

"Who's going in what vehicle?" I asked.

In the Hyundai Tuscan was Rick, Michonne, Carl, Carol and Judith. In the Dodge Ram was Glenn, Maggie, Hershel and Beth and then me and Daryl were on his Triumph which I adored so much.

"We head out first thing." Rick announced and then exited the cell block.

Oh so now there leaving? Well the next few chapters are a little better I hope fingers cross its not too confusing and you guys enjoy it.

Just to add if you’re wondering when you’re going to see an actual romance between Daryl and Mia I can say I’m not going to write my story and straight away  make him fall in love without even warming to Mia first and I’m trying to use the idea that Norman spoke about in an interview, I want to write Daryl being awkward and in denial and not coping with that fact Mia is showing she cares for him I mean it took him long enough to warm to Ricks group in the show so I’m building up to this it’s also the same for Mia like as I’ve written Mia's relationships weren’t great and she does have a temper like Daryl but the point of this little thing I got going on here is that I don’t want you guys to stop reading because you haven’t seen the 'Romance' yet I mean I’m trying to write it as if this were a real relationship they were trying to build nothing happens that quick. But thank you so much for the reads and the votes it makes my day!! Hope you’re enjoying the new chapters!