Chapter 38

Sorry for any mistakes.... Not spell checked, etc,

The next morning...

"Mia." Daryl Groaned trying to wake up.

"You okay?" I said looking at him from across the room.

"No wonder I was cold."

He swung his legs off the bed and firmly placed them on the floor and then proceeded to slip his boots on. I grabbed a clean shirt and slipped on some skinny jeans on by the time I had done that Daryl was turning me around to face him.

"You ain't gotta be worried alright? I won't let you get hurt."

"I know." I said throwing my bag on my back.

"Got everything thing?" He said doing the same.

I nodded and we headed out, the men were all waiting for us I tried to ignore Len but I couldn't he kept smirking and eyeing me up and this was before we had even left.

"C'mon." Daryl said taking my hand shaking me out of my day dreaming.

"Sorry, I just..."

"Just stop your worrying."

It wasn't normal for Daryl to hold my hand around other people but I guess he was marking what was his. Nothing was set in stone about us even though we are pretty much acting like a couple, I wonder if Daryl has ever been in a relationship?

"So lovers how was your night alone?" Len smirked.

"Ain't none of your damn business." Daryl mumbled squeezing my hand.

"Len just back off." Joe warned.

"Hey I'm only asking! Haha No Harm meant by it."

"Leave them be." Lou said nudging Lens arm.

I squeezed Daryl's hand and we carried on heading towards terminus. There was quite a lot of signs ,it looked like some kind of railway station seeming we were following train tracks, we managed to claim a couple things therefore being able to eat but Len wouldn't quit pestering Daryl.

"She's got a fine ass on her." Len smiled devilishly.

"You better watch your mouth." Daryl growled,

"Unlike you I got myself a piece of her."

Daryl's hand broke from mine and it collided with Lens nose. Everything went so fast all I could see was Daryl beating the shit out of Len and some of the guys watching whilst some pulled Daryl away.

"Now Len do we have to teach you how to respect a woman?" Joe sighed, he sounded like a head master,

"He attacked me, I didn't do shit."

"Let go of him!" I snapped.

"Shut up." Dan spat holding Daryl back.

"I said let go!" I said my first colliding with his face,

"Dan let him go." Joe ordered.

He threw Daryl to the floor and I could see he was in pain I'm pretty sure the beating a couple days ago bruised his ribs. He took a couple minutes to recover and stand back to his full heigh and when he did he seemed to freak not seeing me beside him.

"Daryl." I said worriedly,

"You alright?" He groaned checking me over.

"I'm fine, what about you?"

"I'll be okay."

"Fucking crazy redneck." Len mumbled being helped up.

"C'mon we're loosing daylight."