Chapter 40

I'm sorry it's taking so long to get updates I could give you reasons but excuses excuses right? Well I see there isn't many reads on my last couple of chapters so I will carry on uploading for the majority who want me to so that means comments and votes would be helpful to know if your still enjoying it or just want me to stop. Anywho lets get on with this chapter. :)
----------------------------------------------------
I could see Michonne was hesitant about the idea and I was too we don't know what we're going into. We lost a lot due to Woodberry and the Governor so did we really want to risk it all again?

"How do we know that it isn't another Woodberry?" Michonne asked,

"We don't but what if the rest of the group have gone there?"

"We gotta decided something." Carl piped in,

"I think we should at least take a look at this place."

We all agreed to go ahead and move off making our way to terminus basically going to the unknown I was hoping what the signs said was true but I can't shake Woodberry from my head and I know Michonne feels the same what if this really is a trap?

"Hey what's wrong?" I said squeezing Daryl's.

"Just worry about yah."

I leant my head on his arm and let out a little sigh I didn't really know what to say because I'm not okay and I won't get better until I've had some medication my immune system is too weak to fight off this infection alone.

"I'm gonna look after you Mia."

"I need to stop." I mumbled rubbing face.

"Alright, Rick! We gotta stop for a minute."

Daryl held my sides as I was loosing my balance, I watched as Rick,Carl and Michonne approached looking a little concerned, Michonne handed me some water whilst Rick and Carl looked on the map for the nearest town.

"How'd you get the wound?" Michonne asked.

"One of the governors men caught me trying to get out of the trailer park plunged his dirty knife into me come to think I don't know what he'd killed with that thing."

"All the more reason to find a pharmacy."

"Looks like there's a little town about 4 miles away." Carl said pointing on the map.

"I feel like shit." I coughed nearly gagging.

"You gonna be sick?" Daryl said rubbing my back,

I nodded and pushed past him falling to my knees and puking this infection must of been brewing since the first time it busted open, I used the back of my hand to wipe my mouth and then Spat a couple times trying to get rid of the horrid taste.

Daryl took both my hands helping me up and pulled me close to him he pressed his hand to my forehead and frowned I suppose I was getting worse. I let out a shaky breath and rested my forehead on his chest whilst they discussed the plan.

"Maybe terminus will have supplies? It's closer and we could find the others." Carl suggested,

"As we said what if it's a trap? What if it's another Woodberry?" Michonne mentioned.

"I think going to terminus is the quickest way to find out."

"You sure Rick?" Daryl asked,

"But we won't be going through the front gates."

We all looked at each other and agreed this was what we were going to do, I just wanted to get something for this infection I was no good to anyone in this shape to think about it Daryl wasn't his usual self due to it and he is one of our main assets.