Chapter 36

Sorry for any mistakes :)

"Mia you awake?" Daryl's voice sounded.

I just curled up more ignoring him entering the room, his footsteps didn't stop it sounded like he was pacing, he knew what'd happened I mean you could of guessed from the state of the room, my clothes thrown everywhere the messy blooded bed sheets and me cuddled up bruised and naked.

"Did they..."

"Just leave me alone." I trembled.

"Who did it? I'll kill em!" He yelled.

"Stop jus stop!" I cried holding myself.

"Mia.." He sighed pulling me into him.

"I'm sorry." I cried burying myself in his chest.

"For what?"

"Letting him do this, he claimed me. I couldn't get him off!" I sobbed.

"I ain't letting em get away with this."

"I just want to leave Daryl, I don't want to be here not with them."

"I ain't gonna let me touch you's, you ain't there's to be claimed."

"They look at me like I'm a piece of meat Daryl."

"I can't let them get away with this, you tell me who done it."

I nodded and held onto him tightly, he suggested I used the shower whilst I could but I didn't want to go alone so I made him stay in the bathroom whilst I did.

"You ain't there's." Daryl mumbled joining me in the shower.

He traced everyone of my bruises only making me remember how I used to do that to myself after Luke's beatings, Scarlett's father wasn't exactly gentle with me.

** flash back **

"You ain't nothing to me." Luke bellowed throwing a punch to my abdomen.

"Luke stop!' I cried trying to protect myself.

"You worthless ain't no one want your ugly redneck ass!"

"I love you." I sobbed taking the blows from his fists.

He threw me onto the bed violently stripping me of my clothes and forcing himself ontop of me, he wasn't always like this but when he was I couldn't do a thing apart from let him rape me let him get his pleasure.

"Fuck." He groaned collapsing ontop of me.

"Get off me." I whimpered.

He grabbed me by my hair and threw a punch to my face knocking my out cold...

** end of flash back **

He snaked his arms around me, I could feel he didn't know how to comfort me but I turned around to face him, both bruised but both comfortable with each other, he just gazed down at me, his black eye now showing and my busted lip and bruise cheek only just appearing.

"Who's am I then Daryl?"

He didn't say a word he just wiped away the blood from my lip, I slowly closed my eyes embracing how good it felt to relax, I felt his soft lips connect with mine and I couldn't help the moans that escaped.

"Your mine." He mumbled into my neck.

"Am I?" I said gently linking my arms around his neck.

"I claimed yah." he said huskily.

"Good." I said kissing him,

His hands were all over me, he nipped at my collar bone causing me to moan his name and this got a reaction from him, he pinned me to the wall and kissed me passionately my hands gently made their way to his wet hair tugging it slightly.