Chapter 31

Not spell checked,,,

I sat on the end of the bed and looked up to Daryl who was running his hands through his hair looking down at me ,the looks we gave each other was like "what now?" and honestly neither of us knew.

"Just rest up please."

He shook his head, "I ain't staying in here."

"Dixon your so stubborn." I sighed.

"So are you." He scoffed.

"Yeah?"

"If your not stubborn then these walkers ain't real."

"Alright yah got me." I giggled.

"I told you anyways I'm just fine."

"Just don't push it to hard okay?"

"Alright." He nodded.

I headed outside after putting the first aid kit back and dirty bandages in the trash, the sun was out but there was a bite to the air as I step out of the trailer, everybody was doing something and I some how wondered towards Carol.

"You okay?" She smiled,

"Yeah, something ain't right." I said taking a look around.

"What's wrong?" Rick asked,

"That sound, it's like machines or engines."

"Dad!" Carl called from the gate, "We got company!"

"Grab your weapons and stay down don't fire until they do."

Everybody grabbed a gun and took cover, Daryl was just stepping out of the trailer and I ran towards him but the trailer park filled with gas and when I made it to the trailer he was gone. I grabbed my weapons from the trailer and made my way back out.

It was all so quick the trailer park gates were blown open and in ran atleast 20 armed people all with thier faces covered ,but faces covered or not I could tell the governor was behind this and I was right he stood gun held high on top of his truck, we all scattered grabbing everything, I watched everyone disappear into the wooded area that surrounded the trailer park I was alone and I was cornered, one guy stood in my way before I could bust open the back gate he plunged his knife into my healing wound that was Daryl's name carved into my stomach.

I dropped my bow and arrows and fell to my knees, he started throwing punches but I quickly regained the strength to tackled him down and the knife that was in my stomach had to be pulled out,I tried not to scream And pulled out the knife and plunged it into the guy taking my escape .

I felt like id been running for miles, I needed to find a place to rest although it was round about mid day it was going to get dark soon and I needed a safe place to sleep but more importantly I needed to get this stiched up, my best bet was to head into town so I could atleast find something to stop the bleed but the blood loss was slowing me down. I tried to keep going but the more I moved the more I bled.

Daryl's P.O.V

"We've gotta go find the others."

"There all dead, no point." I mumbled adjusting my crossbow.

"My dad and Maggie are out there, don't you care?"

"Enough! There dead."

"There alive I know it!"

"They ain't, there dead."

"You can track em! You can track."

"C'mon I ain't standing around here all day."

Mia's P.O.V

I still hadn't found any shelter but I had found tracks they were human, I guessed by the size of the foot prints male and female but the males were Daryl's, the patten on the bottom of his shoes were the same as the prints left, if I followed them I'd find him.

I stumbled along holding my bleeding wound, I didn't have much energy left in me and every time a walker stumbled by I went into a complete panic as I know they can smell the fresh blood on me, the tracks were fading and I desperately needed to rest.

A day later..

Daryl's p.o.v

"We can just sit here and eat snake for the rest of our life." Beth moaned.

I just mumbled and carried on eating, she ain't quit complaining since all this shit happened.

"I need a drink."

"Well drink some water then."

"No I mean alcohol."

Hmm...okay so thoughts? Yes I know this is similar to the tv show I'm going along the track of it but I'm gonna make it my own it isn't all going to be the same just using the tv show for ideas in my own story, so Mia's alone and hurt? How long is she gonna hold out for? Daryl thinks everyone's dead so he won't go looking for her 'Pansy Ass' :) thanks for all the support I hope the chapters are okay.