Chapter 5

I sat with Carol and Beth for a good hour chatting and giggling around the table forgetting to clean the clothes and then Daryl, Rick, Glenn, Michonne and Maggie came back.

"The showers work but we need to use them wisely 10minutes between usage okay?" Rick announced and we all nodded.

"And we need to work out who goes when so I suggest children, women, and then the men will go and Im last." That was all that Rick said before leaving again.

"Carl grab a towel you’re up first." Daryl said looking down at him.

"I can go by myself you know." He mumbled giving slight evils.

"Your dad’s orders not mine."

I sat there and waited for my turn to come around it took a good hour; I spoke to Hershel before going he said he would re-dress my wounds when I got back.

"Ready?" Daryl asked in his gruff voice.

I nodded and he led the way with me following behind, it was a silent walk through the corridors I didn't like it you could still hear the moans of the walkers outside when we finally got there he stood right outside my shower cubical.

"I'm right outside okay?"

I nodded again and entered the shower, I took all my clothes off and hung my towel on the hook, I let the water run to get hot before letting it run all over my body, my eyes were closed but I heard the shower curtain move I spun around to see Daryl standing there with just his jeans on, my hands went straight to my breast as I tried to hide them.

"What are you doing?" I said hesitating

"Why shower on my own and waste water when I can shower with you." His voice was careless and to the point.

He stood directly behind me skin on skin as the water covered our bodies, I massaged the shampoo into my hair and felt Daryl's lips touch my shoulder I laughed as he nudged my neck gently before I span around.

"Why act as of you’re pissed off with me the whole time and then sneak into a shower with me?"

He shrugged and looked at my chest I smirked and tilted my head into the water to rinse the suds before his hands took hold of my waist pulling me closer to him if that was even possible.

"I don't get you." I said studying him.

He gazed at me for moment before I wrapped my arms around his neck my hands making their way up to his muddy brown soaking wet hair; he had a lustful smirk on his face.

"But I do like you." I giggled looking down at our bodies, mine practically naked and him still wearing pants.

I tiptoed to kiss his lips, he didn't move as away but he kissed back and that instantly resorted in us making out. He pushed me up against the wall still passionately but violently kissing with water soaking our bodies I smiled within out kiss and my fingers were entangled in his hair pulling at it and balling it up in my fist.

I pulled away as I could hear a giggle Daryl was completely unaware until I pointed it out, it ruined out moment completely.

"Someone's peeping." I smirked as the giggle became louder.

"They shouldn't be in here." He grunted pulling the curtain back enough not to show me.

I drew it back and listened to what was said next, "You shouldn't of come in here alone." He hissed.

"I'm sorry Glenn just wondered how long it was going to take I didn't realise you were showering together." The voice giggled.

"Beth just to back and tell china man to wait his damn turn." He snapped.

I continued showering rinsing my hair once more, Daryl didn't return instead he dried off with the towel I was going to use for my hair and got dressed again, when I came out I only had a towel around me.

"Um..." I blushed holding my dirty clothes.

"What?" He mumbled snapping his head round to look at me.

"Could you fetch me some clothes I don't really want to walk back through with just a towel."

He nodded, before going he handed me a knife and said it was just In case, I stood there for a good 5 minutes before I could hear his heavy footsteps.

"Here." He said holding the clothes out.

"Thank you." I smiled tiptoeing to kiss his cheek.

I turned around and headed to a dry cubical and quickly change into the clothes which Daryl brought back from his supply run, when I walked out you could see a small smirk on his face.

"Stop staring, sure these clothes are a little showy but don't be gawping." I smirked playfully.

"Sure thing." He smirked.

"Ready to head back?"

He nodded and started to walk, I grabbed my dirty clothes and my wet towels which one of them was used by Mr Dixon over here rude but hey I can't complain it's just my old  hair dye stained towel.

"You coming or what?" He snapped walking back with a strut.

"Sorry I just..."

"Stop your day dreaming girl."

I gave him the 'Yeah whatever' look before following him back through the cell blocks, they were still quit dark as no natural light came in and the lights didn't work, well the showers on the other hand had huge skylights and windows so enough light came through, Daryl used his torch on his cross bow to guide us back, I was a little nervous as I didn't like using his knife I preferred my own.

"You took your time." Glenn said with an unimpressed tone.

"Well I was trying to be careful of my ribs and I have longer hair than you hmm what do you call yourselves? Men?" I giggled and he smirked a little before looking at Daryl.

"You look clean did you shower?"

"Yeah while she was getting dressed you know women." He said blushing a tad.

I looked over at Beth, Carol and Maggie who were smirking, I nodded to Daryl and made my way over to them, I set my clothes down on the pile of everyone else's dirty clothes and went straight back to the girls.

"Nice shower?" Beth giggled.

"Yeah was nice and refreshing." I laughed.

"So did you surprise him?" Carol smirked.

"Let's just say it was no surprise to either of us."

"You kissed?" Maggie gasped with a giggled.

I pressed my index finger to my lips and 'shushed' her with a little giggled looking behind me to make sure no one else was listening, Michonne walked in with a blank face putting her Katana into its sheath we all gave each other a look before going back to what we were doing.

"You need help washing these clothes Carol?" I smiled titling my head.

"I guess and I enjoy a little gossip here and there." She smirked and passed half the pile to me.

"Maggie could you feed Judith whilst I cook dinner?” Beth asked rocking Judith.

I watched Judith for a moment; I felt a small smile appear on my face it reminded me of Scarlett. So fragile and small, Carol called me and it snapped me out of my moment she had a the metal bath that we found out on a run, she filled it with water and soap ready to wash the clothes but my attention was still on Judith she was beautiful.

Well guys I did my best and a little action came from it at least, I think the shower scene was my favourite… anyways comment if you have any improvements I should know of and if you liked it etc.

Thanks :D