Chapter 21

Note: Chapter had not been spell checked...again

I stood there for a moment and looked at my surroundings, we've come so far and found this place but the real question is how long is it going to last?

"Getting cold now hey?" I said following him into the room.

"Yeah." Was all he said,

I let out a sigh and walked over to my side of the bed where by bag was, I fished through it to find something comfy to sleep in, I picked up this oversized hoodie like a faded red with Micky mouse on it so I decided to put that one along with some baggy sweats some thick socks and an extra blanket.

When I turned around to get into bed I guess I caught Daryl watching me which made us both blush he got into his sleeping bag and pulled the cover over him, he was wearing a long sleeved flannel shirt and his faded jeans i guess it was cold.

"I have a blanket you wanna share?" I asked.

"Yeah fucking freezing." He mumbled.

I smiled at this it wasn't like Daryl to admit a weakness, I followed what Daryl did and got into my sleeping bag and pulled the cover over me and then I placed the blanket over us but it didn't really work it was thin so it practically welcomed the cold.

"Really is cold." I said my voice muffled by the covers.

I didn't get a reply so I guessed he was asleep but a couple seconds later I could here zips and the bed was moving and then his arm was wrapped around me, he'd zipped our sleeping bags together and was cuddling me.

"Better?" He mumbled in his sleepy voice.

"Much, thank you Daryl." I sighed happily placing my hand on top of his.

"Ain't a problem."

"You know not trying to make you feel awkward but its been along time since I've had a man in my bed." I said with a slight playfulness.

He chuckled and squeezed me tighter. "Been along time since I've had a women in mine so don't worry about it."

"How long exactly?" I chuckled,

"Before shit hit the fan."

"3 years beat that."

"This a game now?" He scoffed,

"Yes to see who's been alone longer."

"What about your little girls father?"

"He fled he didn't want her and he didn't need me he was a monster."

"Why?"

"He liked to express himself with his fists."

"Sorry."

"We both know that pity from others doesn't help, but thank you."

"He ain't a man of he'd hit a women." He whispered.

"I know and I hope he was eaten alive by the geeks."

We didn't talk after that still cuddled together for warmth I soon fell asleep, it felt nice to have his arms around me keeping me safe and warm, It felt nice to be held for once and not hurt or running for my life.

"Mia you awake?" Daryl's sleepy voice said right up against my ear.

"Yeah, why what's up?" I yawned turning around to face him as he'd let his arms loosen.

Our faces centimetres apart noses basically touching and we just looked at each other, my heart was racing and his eyes were fixed on mine I don't know what came over me I kissed him and all he did was flinch but he let me kiss him.

"Sorry I didn't mean to I just..." I said not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry about it." He muttered blushing slightly.

"You don't hate me do you?"

He shook his head and just removed his hands from my waist and sat up, still looking at me I mentally slapped myself how stupid was that? He broke the stare and got dressed but I didn't take my eyes off him.

Well I feel as if this chapters are really sucking, I'm sorry guys I'm trying really hard to get good chapters...comment to tell me what you think and any improvements you think I need.. Much love guys! Rainie

She kissed him oh naughty naughty!!