Chapter 52

Sorry for any mistakes!

Daryls p.o.v

My head was sorta spinning I felt intoxicated I didn't know she could do these things to me, her skin just touching mine made my inside ache and they way she looked at me, no one had looked at me like her before.

"forget the bruises." She hushed kissing me forcefully.

My hands roamed her ,one taking a firm hold of her hip the other gently caressing her face I suppose instinct set in it was like I had no control over myself. Her lips became even more addictive tasting so sweet and her soft moans were music to any mans ears.

"Fuck." She moaned making the 'k' pop.

I let out a low moan my grip tightening on her gaining a reaction , my thoughts were hazy due to the amount of ecstasy flowing around my body. I've never had sex like this before not this good
And not this intense.

"M-Mia." I groaned burying my head into her shoulder.

"It's-okay." She panted her hands clutching my shoulders.

From then on it was all a blur, all I could see was Mia's face peacefully laying beside me her pink plump lips pursed probably dreaming knowing her. I ran my free hand over her porcelain skin I weren't one for romance but damn did she make me wanna try.

"Your awake then." She said quietly.

"Mhm." Was all I could manage.

I watched the thin blanket fall from her body slightly as she tried to sit up to check the time on her watch which was in the pile of clothes beside us. She sighed telling me that we should probably head back downstairs before the others realise we're missing.

"C'mon Dixon." She smiled pulling the blanket back over her bare body.

"What you hiding for?" I smirked,

She blushed, "leave me be."

"Your really something huh?" I chuckled shaking my head.

"Mhmm."

Mia's P.O.V

I sat on the bed watching Daryl dress, he was so well kept seeming we weren't that well nourished. I sighed happily his muscles putting me in my own little world. The more i watched him the more i fell in love with him.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded and we headed downstairs just in time too, Rick and a few of the others were just waking so i think we'd just about get away with it not like we were trying to hide the fact we did things.

"Have fun up there?" Glen smirked.

"I don't kiss an tell." I giggled.

"Are we moving on today?" Maggie asked looking to Rick for the answer.

Rick stood by the window, shirtless, he didn't look all there i suppose he was thinking i knew there were geeks lurking around you could hear there grunts and groans. But this was the safest place we'd found in weeks.

"If we can keep this place secure maybe we don't have too." Carol answered.

"We will still need to do a run into town."

I look to Daryl who already had his eyes on me, I knew what he was thinking. Daryl volunteered us to go which was no surprise. There was another small town a couple miles from where we were staying It'd probably be another one of those day trips.

"You alright?"He asked.

I looked up to him, "Yeah why wouldn't i be?"

"Just been sorta quiet thats all."

"Well I'm fine, what about you?" I smiled squeezing his hand.

He smirked, "Kinda tired."

"Well maybe you shouldn't be so needy." I teased.

"Not my fault."

"Oh really?"

"Just shut up." He blushed.

When we finally got into town there was a few stores that caught our eyes, it was becoming easier to go on runs now, less walkers around these towns the better chance we had of getting supplies for the group.

"Daryl?" i called walking down a isle.

He didn't answer but luckily he was tall enough for me to see his head poking over the top of one of the isles, slowly i made my way over to him only to see a pack of condoms in his hands.

"What yah doing there?" i giggled.

"Nothing." He blushed putting them back.

"Looks like someone went out the best way possible." I smirked looking at the empty shelf of condoms.

"Just thought we should yah know be careful."

"Well grab a pack." I smiled looking at the other side of the isle.

I never really thought about protection which was probably really stupid, I stopped for a moment an watched Daryl look at every single item left on the shelf he was at. Would it be so bad? What am I saying it'd be a nightmare.

"What is this shit." Daryl mumbled looking at the kids section.

"It's kids toys what do you expect? It's to entertain little minds."

"I never got anything like this." He said holding up a toy train.

"Some people weren't lucky enough. Scarlett had it all."

"I could imagine, you probably spoiled her rotten." He muttered.

"To make up for working so much, I was a terrible mother."

"You don't know that, she probably thought the world of you."

"I dunno." I sighed holding a small pink teddy.

"Ain't worth crying over, she's safe now." He whispered cuddling me from behind.

"I just fucked up a lot that's all."

"Well you can't change it now."

I dried my tears and took a deep breath, "We should keep moving."

He agreed and we headed off to scan more of the stores collecting all sorts, we'd seemed to hit a stroke of luck lately finding a good few places that were barely touched meaning we were well fed.

"Walkers." He mumbled peering out the window.

"Have they seen us?"

"Not sure."

There were a few walkers lurking around outside but also i could hear movement coming from the back room of the store which was either an animal,walker or a living person. i hoped it was an animal.

Tapping on the door frame i waited for my answer, Walkers. "Daryl we have a problem."

"What now?"

"Walkers." I said backing up into the counter.
--------------------------------
Okay so theres a lot of jumping around in this one so really sorry if its shabby my work isn't the best at the moment but I'm heading in the direction i wanna go. I did contemplate ages ago editing this story but honestly i wasn't the best writer when i started this so just leaving this story untouched remind me how far I've come. Thanks guys! ~Rainie