Chapter 23

Note this chapter is not spell checked...
So sorry guys I haven't updated at all I keep saying I will but college is killing me, I'm up at 6am and out the door by 7am in town by 7:40am and on the college bus at 8:15am and I don't get home until 18:00 I'm on the go for 12hours so its a big change from 6hours so I'm very tired but all the travelling and music inspirers me...you should see the countryside it's beautiful I wish I had my fancy camera but whenever I see a farm I think of season 2 of the walking dead.. Haha

He tugged on my wrist and we started walking back if I'm honest I was kind of shocked he'd even hug me but I guess he's not as heartless as he looks he'd never do that back with the group and when we finally did get back he still had hold of my wrist, wait he's holding my hand?

"God we thought..." Carol gapsed pulling me into a hug,

"Damn walkers snuck up on me." I sighed embracing her hug,

"So glad Daryl found you, he was worried sick."she whispered.

"I'm glad too." I smiled.

We pulled out from the hug as Rick approached us his face was showing all signs of being pissed yet worried I didn't really know what to expect for all I know he's still wondering crazy town.

"You have a thing for danger or something?" Rick asked,

"It was one walker Rick and then I turn my back and there's like 20 of them."

"It weren't her fault I shouldn't of let her go." Daryl mumbled.

Was he seriously taking the blame? "What?" I asked,

"I shouldn't of let you go." He said walking off towards his bike.

"Where are you going?" Rick questioned,

"On a run why?" He mumbled.

"No ones leaving okay? If anyone goes on a run they do not go alone the governors still out there and he took both Daryl and Mia we do not leave the premises alone." Rick said sternly.

Daryl just mumbled something before heading into the trailer an moments later everyone else doing the same as it was still early, Beth and Maggie went on watch and I stood there not knowing what to do with myself.

"Honey go change and get some sleep." Carol smiled before heading back to her trailer.

I looked around for a moment taking this all in what happens when the walkers find us again? I just had a close call and I didn't even know they were there are they learning to become more silent or are we letting out guards down?

I wondered into mine,Daryl's and michonnes trailer grabbing some new clothes and going to clean myself up mostly just to get the walker blood off me and to check my stomach wound and i was right I'd popped a couple stitches but nothing serious.

"Daryl you okay?"I asked getting into my sleeping bag,

"I'm fine just you I worry about you." He mumbled.

"I didn't mean to scare yah." I giggled slightly,

"Yah didn't scare me...y'all just don't know when to stop being a hero."

"I let my guard slip to easy that's all I'm not being a hero." I sighed cuddling closer to him to feel his warmth,

"You cold still?'

"Yeah now share your warmth." I smiled as he snaked his arms around my waist.

So sorry for the super short chapter hopefully the next one will be longer I just wanted to give you guys something new for now. Thank you for all the reads and the votes. X