Chapter 41 - Its now or never.

Sorry for any mistakes and its a short chapter enjoy! :)

I closed my eyes for a couple seconds and reopened them only to be able to see my breath in the air it was that cold, I laid there drifting in and out of sleep until I finally woke the sun beaming through the spaces in container.

"Mia." Carl said shaking me.

"What?" I replied,

"Get up!"

I sat up to see everyone holding make shift weapons, pieces of wood, belts, belt buckles really anything they could find but something was different where was Rick? Glen? Bob? Where the hell was Daryl!?

"Where's Daryl!?" I said shooting up.

"They've taken them." Maggie mumbled gripping a sharp piece of wood.

"It's them." Carl whispered,

In a split second the door was opened and everyone poured out. This place was now overrun and going up in flames how did I miss all of this? I could here them all shouting to stay close but I couldn't see a thing.

"Mia!" Daryl's voice sounded,

"I'm here!"

I felt his hand clasp around my upper arm pulling me along until we got out of the smoke, everyone had started to fight there way through the Heard of walkers whilst I had to watch on. I had no weapons because whilst they all hatched this plan I was out like a light.

"You okay?" He asked,

"I'm fine." I stated,

"Cmon keep up!" He shouted.

"Daryl I have nothing to..." I shouted before getting cut off by a walker.

I threw a punch to its head obviously not working I tried my hardest to keep it a good distance away, using all my body weight I pushed it down to the floor and used my heavy boots to crush its skull I hadn't killed a walker like this since the beginning. Daryl grabbed my arm again and pushed me in front but I didn't last long I wasn't as fast as the rest of them I was loosing my energy quick which in this moment in time was very dangerous.

"Mia you gotta keep going!" Daryl yelled,

"I can't." I cried leaning against a wall.

"You don't gotta choice I ain't loosing you!"

"Daryl I can't do this! I'm weak!"

"Can't do this my ass your coming with me you ain't staying here!" He screamed pulling me up from the wall,

"Go! I'm gonna be fine!" I snapped try to catch my breath.

"Fucking walkers!" He howled plunging his knife into an on coming walker.

"Daryl go I'll catch up."

He looked hurt but I think he knew I couldn't go on not at their pace and I couldn't be carried my wound was too sore and we wouldn't be able to protect ourselves. I looked past him seeing the smoke and flames engulf the on coming walkers my eyes slowly met his he had a whirlwind of emotions swirling around in his Georgia blues.

He connected our lips passionately as if it was a goodbye but I didn't want it to be. He took my hand and his eyes pleaded me to come but I couldn't. I shook my head and looked behind us the walkers were closing in.

"I'll see you on the other side okay, I can do this."

"Your fucking insane, you don't give up alright!"

And with that he passed me his knife and gave me one last kiss before running off with the metal pole he had gotten from somewhere, I looked at the walkers all black and rotting I let out a shaking breath through slightly pursed lips it was now or never.

Okay short one and a little cliff hanger hope you liked leave me some comments and vote :)
~Rainie