alive; technoblade

prompt: part three of blood

request: yes

if you haven't seen the author note, I got a new job and will be working Monday to Friday so im uploading weekends now. I asked if you guys want two on Saturdays or one on Saturday and one on Sundays, so check it out to vote, or comment here lol

love u guys <33

y/n woke up in discomfort. their entire body was in pain. did they really fall for a pig's tricks? and lost one of their lives? now they only have one more (Tommy 'accidentally' pushed them off a cliff after they called him a child... oops).

they turned and noticed dream beside them, rubbing his head. "you fucking dumbass!" he grumbled after noticing them, "How could you fall for his tricks? How did he capture you in the first place?"

y/n stayed silent, and dream noticed. "y/n. what did he do?"

"he flirted with me and asked me on a date. im sorry dream!"

"you fucking idi- oh my god, and now we're both on one lives left. y/n, this is why i don't let you do shit. youre fucking dumb."

"dream, shut the fuck up. you're so egomaniac, and I hate it. im not as dumb or weak as you think I am. im sorry I fell for his tricks, it just felt nice to be treated as equal, and someone to treat me with respect for once."

dream stood silent as y/n walked away, thinking about what they just said. maybe he needed to change his behavior. but how could he make it up to them?

what if...

he trained them?

the next morning, dream walked over to y/n's base.

"who in the world have the nerves to wake me up this early? y/n grumbled as they opened the door. "o-oh dream? what do you want?"

"to apologize for my behaviors. I shouldn't been rude to you, and im sorry. if you want, I can train you. so you won't be weak?"

y/n shrugged, "sure. I want revenge against technoblade anyway."

months passed by as dream trained y/n. overtime he began to see improvement in y/n. they was a natural, quick learner. dream realized, he basically have a strong talented fighter, maybe even more talented than himself.

soon enough, Wilbur declared another war against dream. dream collected everyone that supported him to his base to have a meeting.

"sapnap, youre against Tommy. ill fight Wilbur-"

"wait who's fighting technoblade?" punz asked as commontions started. no-one wanted to fight the pig.

"y/n. they've been training with me for a long time, and they're ready. I think they can beat him."

y/n felt nervous and shy as everyone turned to look at them. "I-, you really think so dream?"

"yes, y/n. do it for your revenge you always wanted."

y/n nodded, and they began to gear up for the battle.

as soon as they stepped foot on the battlefield, dream shouted out, "remember what we talked about! we got this!" they split up, and y/n ran to search for the piglin.

"y/n?" they heard from behind them.

they turned around to see the person they was searching for. they raised their sword as techno spoke again.

"I thought I killed you?"

"I have one life left bitch."

"didn't Tommy kill you?"

"only once. have you forgotten? we dont die till our third life. you never killed me with the poison."

"you'll just die again, y/n. shame shame shame. I really liked you." he raised his axe of peace, and y/n blocked it with their sword.

"did you now? well, i did too. well, until you betrayed me."

techno laughed as he launched an attack, and y/n dodged it, attacking him back. "i have to admit, you're not as naive as you were. nor weak. did dream finally take pity on you?"

y/n smirked, "you wish." they knocked the axe out of his hand and cornered the pig.

"y/n lets talk about this please?"

"what is there to talk about?" they asked.

technoblade has been slained by y/u/n with subscribe to y/n instead

__________

I really hope you guys enjoyed this !

also im sorry for posting later, I didn't edit this till recently cause I got distracted by moviestarplanet ;-;

although I got a platonic wifu (:

anyway I hope you guys have a great day/night ! eat some food and drink some water if you havent !! love you guys mwah !! <3