sick; dadza

request: philza was requested
prompt: sick day
pronouns: they/them

y/n woke up from a peaceful nap with a head pounding headache. their stomach felt like it had been ran over by a train multiple times. their ears was ringing. they couldn't move from their spot on the bed, only laying, curled like a ball.

philza had just got home from the store. he realized there was no food in the house, so he bought food. after putting away groceries, he went up the stairs to check on his little kid.

he knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. when he received none, he opened the door to see the sweating kid, clutching their stomach. he ran over to check on them.

"you okay, kiddo?" he asked, concerned.

"no, my head hurts, my stomach hurts, and my ears is ringing like a cell phone."

philza felt their forehead before wincing away. "you're burning up, let me get you some medicine, and we can do whatever you want today."

y/n nodded, and philza ran down the stairs before checking the cabinet. after receiving what he needed, he also grabbed a water bottle ans soup for the sick kid.

he handed the stuff to y/n, and sat on a beanbag chair beside the bed. after taking the medicine, y/n turned to their father.

"can we watch a movie? i want to watch princess and the frog, please?"

"of course, anything you want to help you feel better faster!"

"thank you!"

the two spent the whole day watching movies, and before they knew it, they was asleep.

---

okokok i didn't have that much homework today so i decided to catch up on requests! i really hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot!

also i checked how many reads this book had, and it has 500k !!! whatttt?!

thank you for reading this oneshots, and i really hope you have been enjoying it so far ! :D

have a great day/night!! eat some food and drink some water if you haven't !!!

love you guys <3