bad day; tommyinnit

request: yes
prompt: y/n is having a bad day and tommy help them out
pronouns: they/them
plantoic & short !

y/n groaned as they scrolled through the assignments their teachers gave them. it was a lot. they placed their head into their hands, trying not to let the tears fall.

their phone buzzed, but they ignored it. the constant buzzing began to bother them, so they turned off their phone. they looked up to the computer screen, taking in every words.

write a 5 pages essay about romeo and juliet's relationship (english)

do 10 math problems and show work (math)

do 15 chemical balance equations (chemistry)

make a powerpoint about world war 2 (history)

do a stock assignment (personal faience)

they didn't know what to do first. all of them were a lot for the child to handle. they then heard the door knock, and their parents answered the door.

they heard the sound of their best friend's voice, and they tried their best to seem like they were okay.

tommy opened the door to their bedroom and grinned at the shorter person. "good, you're alive! you haven't been answering my texts."

y/n shrugged, not trusting their voice at the moment. tommy noticed and he ran over to hug the younger person. "hey, i'm here for you. if you're overwhelmed, it's going to be okay. i'll help any way i can."

y/n couldn't help the tears falling out, and they sobbed into the slightly older boy's shoulder.

"it's just too much! i don't think i can complete all of these in time!"

tommy nodded in understanding, "it will be okay. take it one step at a time. i'll help you!"

y/n pulled away from the hug, sniffing. "thank you toms. you're truly the best friend i could have."

tommy smiled back, "any time."

-----

-307 words-

sorry for not uploading recently. im honestly just writing the oneshots whenever i'm mentally well-

and i have a lot of requests that i'm trying to get through ! so i'm sorry if you requested something and it's taking a while for me to write them. i promise i'm seeing your requests and i'm working on it !

but i hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot !

have a great day / night ! <3