prank; skeppy

request: no
prompt: skeppy pranks y/n
pronoun: she/her

skeppy could feel his heart pounding. he wanted to prank y/n by pretending to kill one of her minecraft pets, but he still felt bad.

but he did it anyway. he went over to y/n's house on minecraft and stole one of her wolf before taking it back to his and badboyhalo's mansion.

he then called y/n on discord.

y/n answered after 2 rings, "hi!" she exclaimed.

"hey babe, i, uh, i need to tell you something..." skeppy said, his voice quiet.

"yeah?" y/n asked, her heart pounding. he's not going to break up with me right? she thought as she waited for skeppy to talk.

"i accidentally killed one of your wolf..." he finally responded.

"what? how? why?" y/n asked in disbelief. how does one accidentally kill someone's pet, especially if they're inside the house.

"i wanted to surprise you, and i wasn't paying attention to where i was mining and i accidentally hit your wolf."

"skeppy, i know you're lying. yoh don't accidentally kill a wolf, it take multiple hits to do so."

y/n logged on minecraft and ran to her base. she was missing one.

"skeppy! did you do it on purpose?" she asked quietly. it took her months to collect her wolf collection and to name all of them.

"uh... tommy made me do it!" he exclaimed before muting himself. he couldn't hold in his laugh anymore.

y/n called tommy who answered after 5 rings.

"ye-"

"why did you tell skeppy to kill my wolf?" y/n asked furiously.

"i didnt! y/n, i didn't even talk to skeppy in a while!" tommy exclaimed panicking.

"skeppy?" y/n asked.

finally skeppy unmuted himself, and tommy and y/n could hear him laughing.

"i was trying to prank you! your wolf is at my base! i'm sorry y/n, can you forgive me?"

"yeah, where are you? let's walk to get my wolf together."

skeppy gave y/n his coords, and y/n met up with him. she then got her diamond sword ans started hitting skeppy.

"y/n stop!" skeppy yelled as he started running away.

tommy laughed as he watched on the sidelines.

"no! you made me sad for no reason!" y/n exclaimed before finally getting what she wanted.

skeppy was beat to death by (y/mc/n)

"now i forgive you," y/n smiled as she hanged up.

---

413 words

i know this is so bad but i wanted to write something for skeppy (:
<3