gone but not forgetton

i was done uploading oneshots on this book, but due to technoblade's passing, i'll add one more here.

before we start, let's start by saying i miss him so so so much. i just found out this morning and i was at camp. i cried for two hours while my friends comforted me. he was the light in my world when it was dark. he was the person i would watch when i was feeling down. i cant fathom how he's gone so soon. fuck cancer.

and if you guys ever ever EVER need to talk, i am here for you. we're all in this together.

rest easy alex.

o7

-----------------

"this can't be real; he's not dead. he's still here! cmon, please don't let this be real!" tommy exclaimed as he typed out another message to his friend/brother.

tell me you're joking. type something right now. please.

but tommy knew, his brother was gone. his cancer had beat him. but he didn't want to accept it yet.

he noticed wil and phil was in a call together, so he joined.

they cried together as they talked about memories they had and how they loved him so much.

then they felt something, a chill. then each of them heard a whisper.

"i love you guys"

and they knew right there and then.

technoblade was with them.

gone but never forgotten.

-------

i'm sorry if it's too soon, but please remember he is with you. his spirit is watching over you, and he is so proud of you. it's okay to be sad, it's okay to be angry, it's okay to grieve. if you need to talk, i am here for you.

please eat some food and drink some water. i am proud of you, and i love you.

o7