friends; dreamnap

prompt: part two of confusing
request: yes
note: the first part is based on my experience, this part is not
enjoy

sapnap was fine with being just friends. he didn't care when dream brought girls home, instead locking his door and putting on headphones to tune out noises from the other room.

did he feel disrespected? yes, but he can't say anything. it's dream's house. he's just the roommate.

he didn't care about the condom wrapper in the trash, he didn't care about random bras in the hallway, and he most certainly didn't care about finding him on bumble.

as a joke, knowing he wouldn't match with dream, he swiped right.

matched

wait what?

sapnap couldn't believe what he was seeing, and he immediately turned off his phone. (a/n: okay, this actually happened to me and my friend but that was before we found out we liked each other lol)

his thoughts was racing, a thousand miles per hour. why did dream accept him? is it a joke?

no friends, just friends.

friends.

sapnap heard his phone go off, and he picked it up.

dream messaged you on bumble

sapnap didn't want to open it, but the curiousity got the best of him. he swiped it open, and the message stood there. from his best friend/crush.

dream: hi lol didn't know u use bumble.

sapnap: yeah aha, just tryna make more friends. i didn't know you used it either

dream: how else would i get those girls lol anyway havin another one over tn. u fine with that?

sapnap: yh. you've been having girls over so what choice do i have? lol. anyway, this is getting weird. bye.

sapnap unmatched with dream and placed his phone down. he ignored dream's call. he can talk to sapnap when he get home anyway. if he does.

dream doesn't. the last time they talked was a week ago. sapnap haven't left his room, and dream have been out and about.

it was awkward. and sapnap wanted out. he thought about blocking dream many time. why mess with his feelings and now do this?

he's over it.

he wrote a note and placed it on the living room table before going to his room to pack. he doesn't know where he's going yet. probably back to texas with his parents. or north carolina with karl. karl told him before he can stay there for as long as he wanted.

sapnap doesn't know. all he know is that he want dream. his home.

he picked up his phone to block dream, and as soon as he clicked the button, the door opened.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

that's all sapnap could think. fuck he's home.