forgetten pt 2; karlnap

part two of forgotten
enjoy <3

karl sobbed into his pillow; he haven't left their shared, i mean his, room all day. he couldn't, he was too upset to. his friends tried texting, calling, and even emailing him, but all his electronics had been dead for days.

it was his fault, he shouldn't ever made that journal, he shouldn't ever time traveled to fix mistakes, he shouldn't ever kept it a secret from sapnap.

he could hear knocking at the door, and the door creaking as it opened.

"karlos, you alive man?" quackity called throughout the house. karl could hear the footsteps as quackity looked for him. as the bedroom door opened, karl shut his eyes close due to the bright light that lit up the room.

"karl, thank goodness you're alive. you worried everyone!" the mexican said as he ran over to the bed. karl gave no answer as he rolled over to face away from the younger dude. quackity frowned as he pulled out his phone to text someone.

"karl, please answer me. why haven't you responded to any of our messages? where's your phone and computer?" he walked over to the computer and noticed it was unplugged. he also saw karl's bright purple phone beside it. "and it's not charged," he mumbled to himself.

quackity made his way back to the bed, this time sitting beside karl. he pulled karl up to a sitting position, where he noticed how bad it was.

karl's blue-green eyes was puffy and red, tears overflowing from it, his nose was snotty and runny, and he couldn't breathe properly. quackity pulled him into a hug, and karl sobbed into his shoulder.

"it's my fault, i should've told him, i'm a screw up, i don't deserve anything," karl repeated.

"so you did cheat on him?" quackity ask confused.

"no, no, no! james was someone from back then. from the past. i should've told sapnap about him, god i miss him!"

quackity pulled away in confusion. "what do you mean the past? you're confusing me, are you okay?"

karl shook his head, "no. i love him quackity. i wish he could let me explain! ill tell him the truth this time! i promise, i promise i pro-" he broke into sobs again as quackity texted someone again.

"karl, it'll be okay. calm down, please. you're making yourself sick," then quackity looked at karl, up and down. "hold on, when's the last time you ate?"

"when he left-"

"you haven't eaten anything in two weeks!"

karl shrugged, "why should i? beside, sapnap was the one who cooked. i cleaned. i burned our food the last time i tried to cook. i miss him quackity! where is he? is he okay?"

quackity sighed, "not really. he thinks you cheated on him. what really happened?"

"i want sapnap to be the first one to know! he deserve an explanation!"

then the pair heard the door open. "who's it?" karl asked the younger male, and he shrugged.

then the bedroom door opened, and there stood dream, george, bad, and

sapnap.

karl stared at sapnap before looking back at quackity. "is he really here? i'm not making shit up?"

dream pushed sapnap closer to the bed, "yeah, i'm really here. quackity said you aren't doing good."

karl wrapped himself with a blanket, "i'm sorry, i should've never kept secrets from you. james was your great greats grandfather-"

"karl, quit making shit up. if you cheated, just say it!"

"i didn't cheat! i'm not lying! you don't have to be with me anymore if you truly don't trust me, but it'll make sense if you go to my library. ill send one of you the coords. just check it out, please. but do not touch the book in the middle. i don't want you guys going to the past!"

sapnap rolled his eyes, "okay dream, george, lets check out this bullshit."

george smacked the texan, "give him a chance! youre the one who've been crying over him and now youre trying to look like an asshole right now."

the trio left, and the pair waited for a couple hours.

while the trio checked out the library and discovered karl's ability to go back in time, quackity fed and made sure karl showered and was properly okay.

by the time sapnap came back, he has tears streaming down his face.

"i'm so so so sorry karl, for not giving you a chance! can you forgive me?"

karl nodded, "i'm sorry too for not telling you. you deserve to know."

sapnap smiled, "can we get back together?"

karl nodded with a huge smile.

maybe things will be better within time.

——

i'm gonna go through my titles and shii to make this book better. if some chapters has been republished, its just the title change!!

also how do we feel about the ending? idk if i like this as much.

but regardless, i hope you guys have a great day/night !! drink some water and eat some food if you haven't !!!

i love you guys <33