stress; sapnap

request: no
prompt: school is just dang too stressful
pronouns: she/her

y/n groaned as she looked over her notes again. she has a math test coming up the next day, and she couldn't understand anything.

she kept looking over the highlighted formula and the steps she wrote during class, but none of it was clicking. she started to feel stressed as she noticed the time.

it was 10 pm.

she grabbed her laptop and went on google to find some practice tests and did them for a while. but all it did was shatter her self esteem as she noticed she failed almost all the problems.

math isn't supposed to be this hard.

she heard the door open, then her boyfriend's voice.

"y/bc you okay? i know you have a test tomorrow morning," sapnap asked quietly, not wanting to disturb his girlfriend.

"no! i literally don't understand anything! i'm just gonna fail tomorrow, i know it," y/n groaned before slamming her head against the desk.

sapnap rushed to the younger girl and pulled her into a hug.

"hey, hey, it will be okay. cmon, let's get something to eat and drink."

y/n nodded, and the two got up to go to whataburger. sapnap made sure to bring the notebook to attempt to help her study.

as soon as they reached the fast food place, y/n ran inside to order for the two while sapnap found a table.

he began to look over the notes, and to his surprise, he remembered most of it. he went on google to find some practice questions and wrote them on paper.

y/n sat down with their food, and when she noticed the papers, she asked, "nick, what is this?"

sapnap grinned, "i remembered most of this so i'm gonna help you study!"

sapnap then explained everything to y/n, and before she knew it, she began to understand.

"thank you nick, you're seriously the best. i couldn't done this without you."

nick smiled, "cmon babe, let's head home so you can get some sleep. i'm confident you'll pass tomorrow."

-352 words-

so i know school can be stressful, but please take care of yourself. eat something and drink some water. don't get too stressed over school (: