sleepy; dream

request: no
prompt: y/n is so sleepy but dream won't stop streaming
pronoun: she/her

it was currently midnight, and y/n was starting to get sleepy. she closed the laptop she was using to watch dream's stream and closed her eyes.

"you can run, but you can't hide!" she heard, and she opened her eyes. of course clay is still streaming at this time.

she tried to ignore the screaming, not wanting to interrupt her boyfriend, but man, he wouldn't shut up.

she slipped on her slippers and made her way over to dream's gaming room. she saw dream playing bedwars, assuming with sapnap and george, and she walked over to dream.

dream quickly muted himself and looked over at his girlfriend. "what's up?" he asked, his eyes full of concern.

"it's midnight, clay. i'm tired," she responded with a yawn. dream checked the time on the computer before answering.

"let me finish up this game, and we can go to bed, okay?"

y/n smiled, and clay grabbed her waist, pulling her onto his lap. she watched as dream unmute himself and playing again.

before she knew it, she was asleep. dream noticed, and he quieted down a bit.

"what's wrong, dream? you're quieter than usual," george asked as sapnap giggled in the background.

dream smiled at his girl, "nothing, i'm just getting tired. after this game, imma head to bed."

sapnap spoke, "okay dream, i think i'll do the same."

the three boys played some more before winning the game. as george and sapnap cheered, dream said his goodbyes and ended the stream. he then picked up y/n and took her to their shared room.

as he placed her onto the bed, he went to change into his pjs, and laid onto the bed as well. he cuddled with his girlfriend before closing his eyes into a deep, peaceful sleep.

~315 words~