new kid; dream

request: yes
prompt: y/n is the new kid and meet george and sapnap and they introduce her to clay- who have a girlfriend
pronouns: first person (she/they)

sighing, i make my way to the office at this new school. my heart was pumping as i got closer, not knowing who to talk to or what to do. i finally found the office and opened the door.

upon entrance, i could see two kids standing beside an adult. one was short with black hair and was pale as heck. he was wearing a blue shirt with black jeans. the other boy was slightly taller with brown hair and freckles. he had on a white t shirt with black ripped jeans and checkered vans.

the adult noticed me and motioned me over. "y/n, correct?"

i nodded, "yes ma'am, that's me. nice to meet you."

the adult smiled, "i'm principal brown. nice to meet you as well, boys introduce yourself."

the taller boy smiled at me, "i'm sapnap, this is my best friend, george. he's new also. he's from britain! we're gonna show you around today!"

george blushed and smiled from beside sapnap, and i smiled at them. "hi, i'm y/n. you guys probably already knew, though-"

george and sapnap chuckled, and george finally spoke up. "cmon, first hour is starting soon. sapnap wanted to skip, but that's a bad idea. you need to meet your teachers too."

i shrugged, "skipping sound more fun. beside, what is the teacher gonna do? give us detention?"

sapnap smirekd, "yes! i told you gogy! she would want to skip too! wait, you are she/her correct?"

"she/they actually! thank you for asking, but where can we go? i have no idea what to do in this school."

"cmon! we can go to the football field!" he began walking as george and i followed close behind.

the whole time we was talking and getting to know each other. i quickly found out that sapnap was bi and was dating someone named karl while george was single. they also had one other best friend, clay, but they called him dream. i told them that i was unlabeled, since i don't think our sexuality is anyone's business. we deserve to love who we love.

after a whole hour of talking on the bleachers, the bell rang and we made our way inside. george and sapnap wanted me to meet dream, so we waited by sapnap's locker.

i then saw a really cute blonde with freckles and green eyes. he was wearing a green hoodie and jeans. his shoes, on the other hand, needed help. he paused in front of us and stared at me.

"who's you?" he asked with a curious tone.

"y/n, i'm new here," i replied nervously.

"gogy and i are showing her around, but they're really funny!"

"she/they?"

george nodded as dream smiled, "neat." then another blonde came up and cuddled into dream. she reeked of too much perfume, and it was giving me a headache.

"hi baby!" she loudly said as she pulled him for a kiss before glaring at me.

"who are you?" she rudely asked as i answered and she rolled her eyes. okay, rude much? i didn't want to start any troubles, so i ignored it.

as time went on, dream and i began to get closer. eventually i caught feelings for him, but we was only best friends. he's still dating heather after all.

heather on the other hand hates me. she would constantly make fun of me and push me around and stuff. i would ignore it, because i'm a bigger person. but one day, she pushed me against the locker and spat in my face.

"you're so stupid. you're a girl, you are not a she/they. you're just using it for attention!"

i had enough. i pushed her off of me, and she fell to the ground. we began to fight as people crowded us. george and dream ran to us and pulled us apart, george holding me and dream holding his girlfriend.

"what the fuck y/n?" george asked as i panted.

"long story short, she called me an attention seeker for being myself. i'm going home, i can't deal with this." i left school and climbed into my bed as soon as i got home.

after two hours, my phone started ringing. it was clay.

"y/n," he sobbed into the phone.

"dream! what's wrong? are you okay?"

"heather cheated on me, she was using me for money-"

"i'm coming over right now, you shouldn't be alone!" i stayed on the phone with him as i walked over to his house.

dream let me inside and i pulled him into a hug. "i'm sorry, she's a bitch. you deserves better." he kept crying into my shoulder, and i accidentally mumbled, "someone like me."

he pushed me away and stared at me in the eyes in shock. "what?"

"what?" i blushed as i looked down. fuck fuck fuck, you screwed up.

"y/n, repeat it. or explain what you meant by that please?"

i sighed, "i like you, okay? i think you're really funny, you're always there for me, and you're just a great person. i always thought heather was wrong for you, and that you deserved so much better-"

i was cut off by a kiss, and i melt into it. but then i pushed him off, "dream, you shouldn't kiss me yet. you just got broken up with. we should take this slow, okay?"

he nodded, before smiling slightly. "you know, you're a great person too. and i'm proud of you for standing up for being who you are."

--951 words--

hiiii! i finished an oneshot ! :D

thank you for reading this!

i hope you guys have a great day/night !!!! :D