nightmare; punz

request: yes
prompt: one of them had a nightmare, and the other comfort them
pronouns: they/them

the rain was pouring hard, and there was a person under a street lamp. the dark of the night mixed with the storm made them hard to see.

i crept closer, trying to figure who they was. i got closer and closer until i was about a feet away from them. i paused when i noticed them moving.

they turned their head to look at me, and i screamed when i noticed their face.

"help! help! he-"

punz woke up, panting. he turned to his significant other who looked at him with concern.

"are you okay?" they asked, placing their hand on his back to comfort him.

"yeah, just a nightmare. i'm sorry for scaring you, you can go back to sleep now," punz responded.

"will you go back to sleep?"

"i'll try, but i cant promise anything."

y/n moved closer to their boyfriend before wrapping him in their arms. cuddling into his side, they asked, "will you sleep if i cuddle with you?"

punz smiled lovingly at the person beside him, "yeah, i will. thank you, baby."

y/n smiled, "have sweet dreams, babe."

and he did in fact have sweet dreams, each of them has something in common.

you <3

----

i hope this was good ! sorry it's short! i'm babysitting at the moment

i don't remember my dreams, nor do i really get nightmares so i was struggling trying to think of a nightmare lmao

i'm thinking about dying my hair again soon, but i have two colors in mind. i already have black on the bottom half portion of my hair (idk what's it call or how to describe :/) so i'm thinking either red for the top or dye it black and have those two strands pink, opinions?

but i hope you guys have a good day/night !! eat some food and drink some water if you haven't !!!

i love you guys<3