rehab; ranboo

request: yes
prompt: drugs are bad pt 2
pronouns: he/they
tw: mentions of drugs and rehab
short

*several months later*
ranboo's fame on youtube and twitch was skyrocketing. before he knew it, he reached 50k subscribers on twitch (pog) and he was getting closer to tubbo. the pair was always playing minecraft together, and they talked basically everyday.

but ranboo still thought of his childhood friend, ans he felt bad. maybe he should've stayed and help. but how could you help someone who doesn't want your help?

ranboo looked at his phone, thinking about what he could do. he could unblock his old friend's number and text him again.

or he could text tubbo and play more minecraft.

---

y/n groaned as he felt his phone vibrate. they picked it up to see it was from their ex friend.

ranboo: hey n/n, how have you been?

y/n stared in shock. is this some sort of sick prank? after ranboo left, y/n realized what he had been doing was completely wrong. they decided to go to rehab for their drug addiction, and so far they've been two months sober.

y/n: hi ran, ive been good. what about you?

ranboo: same, i miss you. i miss when we used to hang out in that treehouse behind your house ans when we used to go to walmart to steal shit. i miss going to mcdonald's and throwing cheese at people car.

y/n: i miss you too. i miss doing those things too. can we hang out again? i went to rehab, and now i'm two month sober. haven't touched drugs since i got out.

ranboo: for real? pog! i'm proud of you! want to go to mcdonald's? i'm in the mood for some mcchicken!

y/n: yes!

y/n smiled as they got ready and got in their car. he drove to ranboo's house and got out to greet his friend.

as soon as ranboo opened the door, y/n pulled him in a long hug. ranboo hugged back, happy that he got his best friend back.

--350 words--

i would make this longer but i've been sick recently. i'm also technically grounded bc ive been missing school-

but it's not my fault 🙄✋🏻

but i hope you guys enjoyed anyway! have a great day/night ! 🤍