congrats; sapnap

request: no
prompt: congrats on graduating
pronouns: they/them
a/n: sapnap and y/n are best friends
based on me graduating in a month i-
short, i'm sorry 😔

"hey bitch," sapnap said, walking in y/n's room.

"sap! knock next time, i was just about to change my clothes!" y/n exclaimed.

"your mom told me to hand you your cap and gown, hoe. i'm leaving now, i'll meet you at your school," sapnap rolled his eyes, handing the blue clothes to the short person.

"thank you, sappy. now leave before i kick your ass!"

"bitch!"

y/n laughed as sapnap closed the door before sighing. they was nervous to walk in front of so many people, and was they really ready to graduate and face the real world?

they sighed as they put on the cap and gown and went downstairs to greet their parents.

their dad was ignoring them as usual, watching whatever on tv.

their mom was crying, and taking pictures.

their little sister was playing with their dogs and ignoring everything as well.

"can we leave soon? this dress is so uncomfortable and i just want to wear my jeans and hoodie!"

"hush! you look so cute and grown up! now young lady, go get your ass in the car!"

"i'm not a lady! but okay!"

they grabbed their phone and bag and sat in the back of the car. plugging in their earbuds, they played their favorite song (atm its heatwaves for me-) and tried to calm their nerves.

hours after the graduation, they felt someone hug them from behind. they turned around to see their best friend.

"congrats bitch! i never thought i'll see your dumbass graduate," sapnap smirked and y/n smacked him.

"honestly same!"

----

hdkelekdksk i took my senior pictures today and i feel so overwhelmed! i'm graduating in a month! what?

my whole life, i thought i'll be dead before then but-

my social anxiety is cringing at the thoughts of walking but my whole family want to see me so ig i'll do it anyway-

anyway i hope you guys have a great day/night

drink some water and eat some food if you haven't ! (: