it will be okay; tommyinnit

request: no
prompt: the hate on tommy's stream is getting to him
pronouns: she/her
(i know i do she/her a lot but it's bc it's easier for me, i will do he/him and they/them!! :))

"NO!" tommy screamed as he moved his character towards the explosions of l'manberg. he turned his screen to face dream, "how could you?" he asked, clicking right till he stopped on his sword.

"it wasn't me, tommy. it was your traitor," dream chuckled as he pulled out the bow.

tommy glanced at the chat real fast, and his smile disappeared as he read what was going on.

this child is really annoying

why he always gotta be screaming like wtf

idk why dream and wilbur and everyone else is friends with him

i really hope tubbo and wilbur drop him one day ahaha

the hateful comments kept popping up one by one until he heard dream.

"tommy, tommy, aren't you listening?"

"o-oh, sorry, yeah," he ignored the chat, but the words kept replaying in his mind. he kept role playing, but everyone could notice he was a little off.

especially y/n. the two was best friends, beside tubbo, and she knew everything about him, beside tubbo, of course. she grabbed her car keys before making her way over to tommy's house. she had the stream playing on her phone, and she paid close attention to the chat.

it was all rude messages. y/n knew this was most likely the reason for tommy's strange behavior. she kept her eyes on the roads as tommy's voice played from her phone. then the familiar road to her best friend's house came into view. she parked in the driveway, got out of her car, and made her way to the door.

tommy's mother opened the door. "y/n!" she exclaimed when she set her eyes on the shorter girl. "tommy is upstairs streaming in his room, you can either go ahead and go up there or wait in the living room!"

y/n smiled, "i'll head up there, thank you!" she passed the taller woman and walked up the stairs. she then knocked on the wooden door.

"i'm streaming, mum!" tommy exclaimed before screaming again. y/n ignored it and walked in. everyone knew y/n already as tommy and tubbo's best friend, so she waved at the camera before jumping on tommy's bed.

tommy muted himself before talking to the slightly older girl.

"what are you doing here? i had no clue you was coming over."

y/n responded, "i was watching your stream. i know there's something bothering you, and i think i know what it is. but i'll wait here until you're done streaming."

tommy smiled slightly, "ok, n/n. thanks dude."

he then unmuted himself and went back to roleplaying.

y/n pulled out her phone and went on wattpad. she started reading some fanfics and oneshots.

before she knew it, tommy jumped onto the bed and hugged the girl.

"i just finished streaming," he informed the girl as he got comfortable.

"you okay?" y/n asked, cuddling beside tommy.

"no, not really. i love streaming and playing with my friends, but sometime it's hard. i don't know why but the chat has been rude lately, and it just make me want to give it up. for my mental health."

y/n listened quietly as tommy ranted, then spoke. "i understand tommy. i read the chat, and some things was harsh. if you need a break, take one. your fans will understand. if you need to talk to them, then talk to them. i know it's hard sometime, but everything will be okay. i'm here for you."

"thank you y/n, you're the best friend i could ask for," tommy smiled.

there was a calming silence as the two laid on the bed, looking up at the ceilings. before either one knew it, they was asleep.

-634 words-

*sorry if the stuff at the beginning is incorrect, i don't really know that much about the war, but i hope you guys enjoyed this regardless.

much love for you guys, <3*