blood; technoblade

request: no
pronouns: first person
prompt: blood for the blood god (dreamsmp au)

i sat in a uncomfortable chair, my ass aching as i listen to dream tell us plans for the war. i rolled my eyes as i looked around the room.

sapnap had his airpods in, george was about to fall asleep, bad was cuddling with skeppy, and punz was the only one who was actually listening. then dream smacked the table, hard.

"guys, they got technoblade. we need to be careful, we need to make a plan." he scolded us as soon as our attention was on him. my eyes widen as i realized. technoblade? i had a crush on him ever since i first saw him.

it was hard not to. his long pink hair, his bright brown eyes, and his personality got to me. i wanted to get to know him more.

i didn't want to fight him.

"-y/n!" i snapped out of my thoughts to see dream glaring at me. "listen! you're fighting tommy. he's weak enough for you anyway." he rolled his eyes, and i had enough.

jumping out of my seat, i spoke up. "i'm leaving, dream. i'm tired of you being rude and acting like you're the boss. have fun with the war, i guess." i left the room, ignoring everyone calling for me.

i walked down the wooden path back to my home, but then i heard a leave crunch from behind me. i turned around and saw a pink haired guy.

i stood there frozen, not knowing what'll happen next. he made his way over to me before whispering in my ear, "what a pretty lady like you doing here alone?"

i gulped, "going home, what are you doing here? if dream or the others catch you, you'll be-"

"they won't. i just came here to ask if you wanted to go on a date. in the woods." he pulled out a picnic basket and i smiled.

"yeah, i'll like that!" i followed him to the woods, excited that he liked me back.

but as soon as we got into the deeper part of the woods, i started feeling more eerie. "techno, i don't feel comfortable."

he grabbed my hand, "it's okay, i'm here for you."

the action made me blush, and i grinned. we eventually paused by a lake, and he set up the blanket on the ground. i took a seat, looking at the fishes in the water, and techno gave me a sandwich.

i took a bite of it, chewing on it. we started making conversation, and i couldn't help but ask. "what made you ask me out?"

"wilbur knew dream had some sort of crush on you, and we wanted to get dream back. so we're killing you," he answered causally and i got up fast.

just then my stomach began to hurt, and i started feeling lightheaded. techno made his way closer to me before whispering, "this is why pretty ladies like you should have a company."

then i blacked out.

-508 words-

this made no sense, im sorry.
i hope you guys had a good holidays!