argument; george

requested: no
prompt: george and y/n get in a huge argument about attention vs streaming time
pronouns: she/her

itve been a week since y/n and george did anything together. they didn't cuddle, watch movies together, or did anything together.

to say y/n missed george was an understatement.

george was in his streaming room, playing manhunt with his friends, dream and sapnap. he was screaming as dream was shooting him.

"stop! stop! i'm on half a heart!"

y/n silently opened the door and walked over to the couch on the other side. she waited for george to mute before speaking.

"can we do something? itve been a week since we did anything together."

george rolled his eyes, "y/n, i'm busy. go do something." he then unmuted himself as y/n got up and left the room, slamming the door.

if he want to be rude, so will she. she took her phone and her keys and left the house. she didn't want to be alone at the moment, so she drove to her best friend house.

"hey bff/n! ready for our movie night?" she asked with a smile. she followed her friend to the couch, and they watched different movies.

meanwhile george was finally done with his manhunt, and hung up on his friends before getting up.

"y/n" he called out. "want to watch a movie?"

he was confused when he heard no reply, and he searched the house for his girlfriend. he got worried when he couldn't find her, and texted her.

gogy😚
where are you babe?

he waited for a reply, but when he got none, his worrying increased. she never disappeared like this before, so where is she?

y/n hugged her friend good bye, after about 6 hours of watching movies, then she checked her phone.

gogy😚
where are you babe?

babe, you okay?

i'm worried !!

hello?

princess😍👑
i'm okay. i'm on the way home.

gogy😚
you finally respond after 5 hours ??

y/n sighed in frustration as she locked her phone and started her drive home. as soon as she reached her driveway, george opened the door.

y/n made her way up to the door to meet george before walking right pass him.

george slammed the door and turned around to face his girlfriend.

"thank you for responding after five hours and leaving me worried."

y/n scoffed. "it's not like you care. you haven't paid attention to me all week, and the one day i go to visit my best friend to have a movie night, you want to talk to me? yah nah bro."

"what does that mean? i'm sorry for trying to keep up with my job!" george yelled back

"normal people work from 9 to 5 then they come home to their significant other and spend time with them! you worked all week and haven't talked to me until today!"

"well i'm trying to get us more money! you want too much, and i'm trying to keep up with it!"

"all i want is your attention! and don't even start with that bs, you just want to hang out with your friends and play minecraft with them. i know you!" she screamed back before breaking down in sobs. she turned around to go to their shared bedroom and locking the door.

she could hear george banging on the door, begging her to let him in, but she couldn't. does george really think she's a gold digger? does he think she's using him for money?

"y/n, let me in!" george cried out from the other side of the door.

"no! you can go and call your friends and play minecraft with them. i'm not letting you in."

"stop being stubborn, babe. i just want to talk to you! i miss you! i'm sorry, i didn't mean anything of what i said!"

y/n wouldn't accept it. she's a stubborn one. she wouldn't just forgive someone like that.

"go sleep on the couch," she responded as she climbed in their bed. she silenced her sobs as tears flowed down her face. she couldn't believe what just happened.

george sighed as he moved from the door. his eyes began to water as his words swirled in his head.

you dumbass, how dare you accuse her like that! she just wanted attention!

george made his way over to the couch. he slumped onto the seat as he stared at his lock screen photo. it was a picture of y/n and george grinning ear to ear in front of the london eye tower. tears was flowing down his face as he lightly threw his phone onto the coffee table.

he tossed and turned throughout the night, the couch was way too uncomfortable and he was cold. he loved cuddling with his girlfriend because she made him warm.

then he realized, he doesn't remember the last time you guys cuddled. he knew he screwed up big time.

then he heard footsteps come into the living room. he quickly closed his eyes, but y/n could notice the goosebumps and him shivering. he could notice the wet spots on his face, and that he was pretending to sleep.

"gogy," you whispered.

george slowly got up and made his way over to you. "y/n, love."

you put your hand up, "stay, i don't forgive you yet. i just feel bad for making you stay out here. go to sleep on the bed, and i'll be here."

george shook his head, "no! i deserve this. i didn't mean any of what i said, and i miss you. i realize what i've been doing this whole week is wrong, and i'm really, really sorry. can you forgive me?"

y/n glanced from the ground up to george's eyes. his warm chocolate brown eyes was filled with tears, and she could tell he meant it.

she slowly made her way over to george before pausing right in front of him.

"w-will you ignore me again?" she asked, a frown on her face.

"no! god no. i love you too much, and i don't ever want to lose you, or go through this again. i'm so so so so sorry!" he rambled, hoping you'll believe him. because he meant every words.

y/n smiled slightly as she took the older boy in her arms. "i forgive you george. can we please cuddle now?"

george hugged back, "yes, yes we can."

the couple made their way back to the bedroom before cuddling on their bed. both of them with big smile on their face, already forgetting the argument.

-1106 words-

hope you guys like this one shot <3