identity; techno & philza

request: yes
prompt: technoblade figure out their identity with the help of philza
yes, the pronouns is meant to be he/him in the first part!
!! not a ship post !!

no one knew the struggles technoblade went through. he knew he wasn't a male. but he wasn't also female. he spent almost six years trying to figure out who he was.

but he didn't have anyone to talk to. beside, he didn't know how to explain it. how are you supposed to tell someone that you don't feel like a man, even though that's your 'gender'?

techno sighed as he leaned back in his chair. he was on call with wilbur and philza at the moment, just messing around on minecraft.

"hey, you okay?" wilbur asked after a few moment of silence.

"yeah, just tired," techno responded, working on his potato farm.

"are you sure?" philza asked. "we heard your sigh. you can talk to us if you need to. we're not streaming."

"i know, phil. i'm okay, honestly."

wilbur and phil didn't push the topic anymore, and the three went back to playing.

but philza knew something was up. he decided to wait till wilbur left, and the pair was alone. he knew techno trusted him.

"okay, i'm going to head out. it's getting really late," wilbur said. "bye techno, bye phil!"

the others said their goodbyes, and wilbur left the call.

this was the chance!

"techno, you can talk to me, you know? i won't judge you at all."

techno thought about it for a moment before nodding. "i don't know how to explain it, but i don't feel like a male. nor do i feel like a female. but i don't know why, i just don't feel like one. i've been feeling this way for about six years."

phil listened, and he went on the internet. "i'm looking at the internet right now," he informed the younger guy. he scrolled through different websites before landing on a term- non-binary.

"hey, is it possible you're non-binary? the definition is not identifying as the gender you was born as or not identifying as a female or male."

techno thought about it, "it's possible... i need to do research on it first."

phil understood. "that's fine, and if you are non-binary, i support you. let me know what your preferred pronouns is."

"thank you, phil."

the two left the call, and techno spent the rest of the night researching the term 'non-binary'.

the next week, techno decided to let their 'dad' know. they called phil, who answered after the second ring.

"hi techno! what's up?"

"i figured it out. i identify as non-binary, and my preferred pronouns is they/them!"

phil couldn't help the grin that appeared on his face. "that's amazing! i support you! i'm glad you're able to be comfortable with your identify now!"

the other person smiled as well, "thank you, philza. it means a lot to me. i'm only going to tell my close friends for now, but it feel amazing to not feel so confused anymore!"

phil smiled, "i'm glad. i have to go, kristen and i have plans. we can get on minecraft later on with the sleepy bois if you want."

"i'll like that! have fun with your wife, phil!" techno smiled, and the pair hanged up.

texhno then texted their close friends, explaining how they've been feeling so lost, and how happy they are now with their new identity.

and it was true, they were truly so happy.

---591 words---

i hope you guys love this oneshot !

also the transition from he to they was on purpose ! and i'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes ! my grammar is horrible !

have a great day / night (: <3