friends; tommy & tubbo

request: yes
prompt: friends forever
! not a ship post !
~shit post bc i'm not doing very well atm~

tommy didn't know how he ended up being friends with tubbo.

it was just luck. he raided his stream one day, and he discovered that tubbo was actually cool.

so he decided to be friends with him.

no matter what happened, through dream smp, through the hate, through ranboo, they was still best friends.

people thought they weren't, because of ranboo , but they was. they still talk whenever they're not streaming. they still hang out.

tommy didn't know how he got lucky with tubbo.

he was always there to listen to tommy, even though he had other stuff to do.

tubbo never complained, even if tommy was screaming and cussing at 3 in the morning, and he was tired.

tommy was grateful for tubbo. without tubbo, he wouldn't be as successful as he is now. and it's all thanks to tubbo for pushing him outside his comfort zone.

tommy love tubbo, as best friends. no, as brothers. they was stuck together for life.

nothing could push them away.

they was best friends forever.

tommy would make sure of that.

---/

sorry this is really bad, ik! i'm not doing very well mentally atm- but it's ok, i'll get through it ! (:

anyway i got a hair cut and now my hair is up to my chin, and my unlabelled ass love it !

i don't look so much like a girl, well i can but i look more gender neutral and i love it-

Anyway i hope you guys have a good day/night! drink some water and eat some food if you haven't!

also i don't check how many people read my story bc i assume no one is, but i checked yesterday and omg 267k read this shit-

thank you so much for the support !

also 2k away from 269k (;