capture; technoblade

request: yes
prompt: part 2 of blood
pronoun: first person
warning: i wrote this while having a huge ass headache, so it might be bad, i'm so so so sorry

"techno, she's still out! i told you not to kill her!"

"i don't think she's dead. i didn't put that much potion in the drink! she probably just asleep right now!"

my head was throbbing with each voices i heard, and i tried to open my eyes. i barely had it open before i squeezed it shut again. it was too bright.

"she's waking up! tommy, make sure she's tied up tightly, so she can't escape."

i felt someone behind me, pulling on the rope. that's when i realized, i'm literally tied up. i forced my eyes open, and i set eyes on technoblade, wilbur, tommy, and tubbo. my eyes widen as i realized, they kidnapped me.

then i became furious. "techno! what the literal fuck!"

techno shrugged, "shouldn't trusted me that easily."

i struggled in the chair before wilbur kicked the seat, making me paused. "stop struggling! we just want to get close to dream, damn. why do dream like you?" he rolled his eyes before walking to a room in the back with phil and tommy.

tubbo and techno stayed behind, talking among each other. i sat in silence, angry at my naive actions. why did i trust him that easily?

tubbo then turned to look at me. "y/n, are you okay?"

"just peachy, ya know? totally wanted to get kidnapped and be trapped in this lousy ass place!" i responded with a groan at the end.

"stop with the sarcasm, it's just tubbo. chill out y/n," techno added, pulling tubbo aside him.

"shut up, you was the one who kidnapped me! you tricked me, so i'm fucking sorry for being angry about all this!"

then the door slammed open. "good news boys, dream is willing to give up the discs for the girl," wilbur spoke while tommy grinned behind him. "however, we know dream all too well. he's a cunning guy, and he most likely won't bring the real disc, so we're taking her to the back to hide her."

techno nodded to his slightly younger brother before untying me and throwing me over his shoulder. i smacked his back and shoulder, trying to make him drop me. i could hear tommy laughing in the background.

then he opened the back door, and i decided to try something. something really cringe.

"i was secretly hoping you actually liked me," i whispered into his ears. he gave no response, so i tried again.

"you know, we're alone now... no one is here to watch us."

"shut up y/n," he mumbled, and i smirked.

"techno, is this what you really want? or are you following your twin brother?" he stopped moving and i felt like it worked.

but then he dropped me onto another chair. "bitch, what the fuck?" i exclaimed as he tied me up.

"my father trained us not to get distracted," he smirked as i pouted in the chair.

"i thought your father trained you guys to be better than this. he wouldn't be proud of you guys if he knew what was going on."

i could see him thinking about what i just said, but then he turned around. "you don't know him," he added before leaving the room. leaving me and my thoughts alone.

there was nothing else to do, so i decided to try to pry out of the rope. i felt the rope slide off before my hands was free. the benefits of being a skinny girl.

i untied the knot around my ankles before glancing around the room. there was two different doors, one to the front, the other to the unknown. i quietly made my way toward the second door before opening it.

it led to a hallway, and i walked into it. there was 5 doors, each of them leading to what seemed like the boys' rooms. i walked into one of them, assuming it was tubbo due to the bees and the bright yellow walls.

then i heard a gasp from behind me. i turned around before pulling him in. "please don't tell anyone, tubbo!" i begged as i covered his mouth.

i slowly uncovered before he began speaking. "okay okay y/n! please don't hurt me!"

"why would i hurt you?"

"because my family kidnapped you?"

"tubbo, i know you. you wouldn't even hurt a bee. i know you would be forced into this, but why?" i asked.

"i want tommy to get his discs back. plus dream don't like us."

"tubbo, if you help me escape, i'll get the discs back, and i'll make sure dream leave you guys alone, deal?"

tubbo smiled at me, "deal!" we took a seat on his bed, and he began describing all the exits and where everyone is currently. once we made a plan, i hugged him and left the room.

i started running away from the building, making my way back to where dream is. on the way, i saw him, fully dressed in armor and holding his diamond sword.

"dream!" i yelled out and he turned to face me in surprise.

"y/n? how did you escape?"

"long story, but tubbo helped me. for that, i must ask you to give tommy his discs back and for you to leave them alone," i begged as dream sighed.

"y/n, i cant do that. you don't know what they did to us."

"dream, please."

he sighed before turning around. "let's get the discs back then." i smiled and we walked together.

after grabbing the discs, we made our way back. my stomach began to fill with anxiety as i started overthinking of what could go wrong.

as soon as we reached the door, i could hear yelling.

"why did you let her go, tubbo? i knew you was a failure! tommy i told you to drop him!" wilbur seemed to yell and i smashed the door open.

tubbo was in the corner, crying as wilbur stood over him. tommy was beside him, trying to stop him. techno was nowhere to be found.

"wilbur! stop! i got the discs! tubbo and i made an agreement!" i yelled out as wilbur turned to face me. tommy immediately went to calm tubbo down, sitting beside him.

then techno made his way out of the back room and smirked at me. "i see the naive y/n fell for our plans again." he pulled out his crossbow before shooting dream and i.

dream was shot to death by subscribe to technoblade

y/n was shot to death by subscribe to technoblade

1121 words

--

finally got the part 2 done, sorry it's really bad. i might rewrite this when i'm fully better! anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this somewhat (: