painting; eret

request: yes (eret was requested!)
prompt: painting ! (:
pronouns: they/them
um, idk what pronouns to use for eret, i know they uses all, so i'll try my best to use all 3 for her (: but pls let me know if i should use all 3 or if it's too confusing, which one to use !
*short !*

y/n love painting with a passion. it was one of their talents that they had growing up, and it just gave them so much happiness. they had just went to the store to buy several canvas and more paint, and they wanted to see if their partner would paint with them.

"eret?" they called out as soon as they entered the door. they went to the kitchen to set the bags on the island and waited.

"yeah babe?" they heard, and the tall person came in view.

"want to paint with me?" they asked with a grin, and eret smiled back.

"yeah!" she said as she took a seat on the table. he then helped y/n grabs the supplies to get started. they painted for about 2 hours, most of the paint ended up on one other.

finally, eret finished last and they showed their finished painting. y/n also showed their, and they decided to hang it in the living room.

eret turned to y/n, and pulled them in.

"please can we paint more often?"

"yeah!"

-------

sorry it's short ! but i'm done w high school ! wow pog

it's crazy how the last 5 months had gone by so fast and how much i changed as a person. i got disagoned (i cant spell) w anxiety and depression, i came out as unlabeled and genderfluid, and i'm turning 18 in literally a week (may 24th !)

i even dyed my hair like 5 times, (yes i dyed it again last night oops)

my parents is also letting me wear a button down shirt (but w a dress underneath)

BUT I LOVE THE SHIRT REGARDLESS ITS MY NEW FAVORITE!!!

and look at how pog ny hair is ! i'm obsessed!!!

anyway i hope you guys have a great day or night and drink some water and eat some food if you haven't !!!!

i love you guys <3