starlight; dream

request: no
prompt: and we was dancing, dancing, like we was made of starlight starlight
pronouns: it's in first person pov
play the music above if you want to! :D

dream💚

yo n/n wanna crash a party?

bby🤍

yo yessss

dream💚

ight, meet at the boardwalk at 7? dress fancy 😚

bby🤍

ightttt

i ran to my closet, going through my dresses, trying each and every one of them on. i didn't like any of them, until i reached the last dress. it was a mint green dress that reaches the floor. it has no straps, and it hugged my figures perfectly. i smiled as i twirled in the mirror before going to the bathroom.

i curled my hair and did my makeup, playing wilbur's songs in the background.

"he's in your bed and i'm in your twitch chat!" i jammed as i pretended to play the guitar, "i got the keys and he's a doormat!"

then i glanced at my phone, shit. it's 6:50. i ran back to my room to put on my vans. what? the dress covers it!

i walked to the boardwalk and waited. finally, i saw the blonde walking my direction. he was wearing a tux with a green tie, and damn does he look good in it.

"damn, girl, you look beautiful!" he pulled me close and gave me a kiss that always blew me away.

"so do you, dream. so where's the party?"

he pointed down the beach walk where there was a yacht. my eyes widen as i realized, "that's for wealthy people like princesses and princes!"

then he pulled out a crown, "here you go duchess, i'm your prince." he winked before placing it onto my head. "cmon duchess," he added, grabbing my hand.

we made our way down the wooden path before joining the line with many other people that was really dressed up. we waited a several minutes before meeting the security guard.

"name and id please," he said bored.

i glanced at dream, wondering what he'll do. he calmly pulled out an id and showed the guard. then the guard allowed us to go in.

"how did you do that?" i asked.

"i had $50 on it, and i gave it to him," he laughed. i heard the music playing, and i couldn't help but move to the beat.

"oh my, what a marvelously tune," i said. dream grinned as he took my hand. the whole place was dressed to the nines, and we was dancing. like we're made of starlight.

then i started thinking, "dream. it's the last night of the summer, what would happen to us?"

he glanced down before looking back up at me. "look at you worrying about the things you can't change. you'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way." he led me to the deck, and grabbed a rock. as he threw the rock, he spoke again. "don't you see the starlight? don't you dream impossible things?"

i glanced up to see the night sky. all the stars was shining, and i cuddled close to dream.

he kept talking as we danced underneath the starlight. he was talking about how we could get run away, get married, and have kids to teach them how to dream.

i smiled as i listened. then he pulled me up and we got off the yacht. he led me back to my house and kissed me good night.

*several years later at their wedding*

"i said 'oh my, what's a marvelous tune', it was the best night. never would forget how he moved. the whole place was dressed to the nines, and we was dancing." i spoke into the microphone, looking at dream dressed in his tux and green tie.

he grinned back at me, "like we was made of starlight

-633 words-

love this song so i had to write ab it ahaha