here we are; dream

request: yes
prompt: y/n and dream has a sword fight
pronouns: he/him
tw: maybe a graphic scene?

y/n and dream had a rivalry since the start of the smp. no one knew why or how it started, but the pair had always hated each other.

at the moment, the two of them was going at it. the clashes of the swords could be heard from a mile away as y/n and dream tried to hurt one another.

"you should really give up right now," dream smirked as he went for another attack.

"i don't think so, pretty boy. i don't lose," y/n responded as he blocked the blonde's attempt.

"oh so you think i'm pretty, huh?"

"you wish i do, dreamie. it was a joke, i guess your tiny brain can't comprehend that."

"shame, shame, i know i'm pretty and i think you're pretty too, for a small guy at least."

y/n scoffed as he knocked dream down. his sword was hovering above dream's neck.

"do you give up now? i could easily kill you right now."

dream laughed as he laid there, before tripping y/n down. he quickly got up and put his sword against y/n's neck instead.

"how about you give up? it's a shame a pretty boy like you have to start shit everyday."

"me? you're the one who started this. don't call me pretty if you're just gonna kill me," y/n remarked. he couldn't do anything else since he dropped the sword when dream tripped him.

dream smiled sweetly as he spoke, "oh yeah. and i'm ending this, goodbye y/n. there's only room for the greatest pvp player on this smp."

with that, dream slashed y/n's throat and walked away, feeling great about being the greatest pvp player of all time.

until technoblade came.

-------

eek i tried to make it good! i'm sorry if it's not what you wanted!!

also sorry for not updating as much as i wanted, im dropping out of college to take a break since i'm so stressed and not happy atm!

but i'm hoping to start streaming soon!!

anyway have a great day/night ! eat some food and drink some water if you haven't!!

have a great day or night! i love you guys and i'm proud of you <3