Chapter 29 - Don't Come

Hey bubs, I'm back!

Break was eventful and I got some stuff done so excited for what's coming. I would highly recommend caution as the theme and tone of the book is going to steadily get darker from here on out. 

Also prologue and chapter one of a spinoff of An Infinity Away, Insanis Incendium | Dabi x OC, is out! Would appreciate it if y'all could give it some love :)

Love you all and enjoy reading <3

-----

Everything was just hot.

The air was hot, the sheets were hot, her skin, her breaths, the backs of her eyes. Everything was just hot.

She puffed steaming breaths. Her muscles were constricting and flexing as she tried to subside the heat in between her legs. The pain seated at the base of her spine eventually got hotter and hotter as it coiled and grew.

"Alpha." she whispered breathlessly into the black shirt curled into her fingers. "Alpha."

Then hot skin touched her from behind, scorching breaths burned her neck, calloused fingertips ignited her with every single caress.

A growl, a croon, a rumble echoed from the body behind her. Hot and soft lips on her ear lobe blazed her scarlet.

She couldn't think, couldn't move. Only could breathe boiling puffs of air as she whined for more contact, for more heat.

A hand, so much larger than her own, was pressed against her navel, pushing her against a wall of muscle and flaming skin. Those very heated lips were now pressing on her neck, on her gland eliciting purrs and barely there moans from her chest.

She was melting. Like ice-cream on a hot day, like snow when meeting the threshold of human flesh, like how anything cold reacts when in contact with warmth. She was melting so softly, so tenderly, she thought she'd lose her sanity, lose her entire being.

Then there were the points of teeth, teasing and biting and pulling. And somehow her voice got higher, and her breaths got even more scarce and fast and everything was just so so hot.

Beautiful, addicting, pleasurable pain was deep-rooted now. She wanted to reach that precipice that left her spent, that peak would douse the heat from which she was being driven insane.

Insanity. That's what she felt was consuming her. Scorching, searing, steaming insanity.

She could feel tears bunching up on her waterline, blurring her world as she just wanted to let go. Let go let go let go.

Then she was hit with a wave of burning fires and sweet sweet candy and citrusy mandarin that drove her to a delirium she'd never experienced.

She recognized the scent. It brought her clarity and yet muddled her thoughts even more. It made her courage stronger and yet made her conviction weaken. It made her posture straighten and yet made her limbs weak and wobbly like jelly. The scent was a contradiction that she loved and hated all the same. And the man who exuded it was someone she loved and hated all the same. He was a contradiction indeed.

More sweltering, heat clouded her mind. His scent, his touch, his rumbling voice, his everything. Just him. All of him was bringing her mind to a state of blind hysteria and irrational need that she didn't know what to do.

Then, somehow, she was on her back and he was above her. He was above her and caging her in and capturing her attention with those cardinal twin flames that he has for eyes. She was lost and then found. She was scared and then brave. She was sad and then happy. She was nothing and then everything.