Chapter 15 - Couch Potatoes & Superheroes

Hina was shuffling through the endless movie selection in Bakugo's T.V. absolutely bored out of her mind.

Today, when the alpha came downstairs still in his bright red and blue pajamas, she was informed from his deep, sluggish morning voice that he had the day off. Apparently some guy with shitty hair had forced him to take it since the villain he faced had some poisonous effects on his slime which fatigues a person for twenty-four hours. And considering that the explosive hero faced the onyx sludge monster near the end of his schedule, it would be better if the ash blond just rested the day.

So after their hearty breakfast and a few morning exercises in the training room, they decided to laze the rest of the day binge watching movies.

But the struggle was to find something they both like.

When Hina chose a romantic comedy, the alpha would fake a gag, retorting on how it was a terrible movie she should never lay her eyes on. And when he chose a gory war criminal movie, the omega would visibly gag, complaining how she could never stomach seeing that much blood.

It was when she came across this universe's equivalent of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Her eyes widened as she saw the nearly identical "Iron Man" movie poster; the only difference was the actor, who instead of being Robert Downey Jr., was some other actor she had no clue of.

She clicked the trailer, noticing that Bakugo was too occupied with brewing some mint tea for the both of them in the kitchen.

He sat beside her, placing the two mugs on the coffee table as the two minute long trailer came to a climactic close.

"Have you watched this?" She asked, still in awe at how the trailer had the exact same scenes except with different actors in place of the ones she was familiar with. Even the CGI was identical.

"Never had the time to." He said, taking a sip of the tea, and smacking his lips. "I never bothered watching 'em since the universe is so gigantic."

She gasped. "You're lying."

"Do I look like a liar to you?"

"Yes?!"

He scowled, his eyes squinting in ire.

"No?" A nervous chuckle left her lips at his inaudible scoff. "Maybe?"

He shook his head, "Put the damn movie on. Clearly you're in shock cause the movie is apparently identical to the one back in your universe."

Her eyes widened, while her lips parted in shock at his observation.

He can freaking mind read?!

"How the-"

"You mumble like the ner- like Deku when you overthink." He groaned. "Don't do that shit. It's creepy and drives me insane."

"The good type of insane?"

He scoffed in disbelief. "There is no good type of insane."

"Haha right..." A pregnant pause filled the silence, before Hina spoke in a commanding tone. "If we watch Iron Man we gotta watch the whole MCU."

"Hell no."

"Hell yes."

"Tch, you're insufferable."

He sighed at her crossed arms and her puffed out cheeks, all rankled at his avoidance.

"Fine, only until the first Avengers movie."

She quirked an eyebrow in confusion. "Do you know how many movies that is?"

"Five."

"You said you haven't watched any."