Chapter 1 - The Seaside Warehouse

Part I

Run! Run and don't look back...

Hina ran through the corridors. An explosion erupted from her palm, throwing the vulgar man against the wall and leaving him unconscious.

She wasn't from this 'quirk' ridden world. Nor were sub-genders a reality on her earth.

She was stripped away from her home, and transported to a parallel universe.

This universe was brutal where animal instincts overruled logic, and almost everyone was gifted a power to wield as their own.

As a clean slate, the New Villains Alliance found much profit from experimenting on the raven haired beauty. They presented her with the sub-gender omega, forcing her to experience agonizing torment when she mutated into the new anatomy. It was that witch who gave her these inconvenient heats every so often. So much pain and desire flurrying in her head, losing all rationality to what matters and what doesn't.

After transfiguring Hina into an omega, they decided to grant her a 'quirk' so she could fit right into their god forsaken society.

Needles prodded through her pearly white skin, chemicals injected in her frail frame as her body thrashed rejecting the foreign substance. The man responsible for this nightmare was nicknamed 'The Doctor' but he worked for a man covered in purple burns.

That man was Hina's worst nightmare.

He would always visit after her sessions with 'The Doctor,' abusing his power with his potent smell and deep 'alpha' voice as he called it. She never wanted to indulge his whims, but his growl terrified her, shaking her from the core. She felt like a cornered bunny facing a hungry rabid wolf. His blue flames always threatening to lick at her delicate skin if she were to ever disobey his commands.

That was when she decided blue was no longer her favorite color.

To add on to her misery they kept cursing a man's name. Bakugon? Bakugar? Bakugou? She couldn't care less. This man was responsible for all the pain and suffering she endured just so his quirk could be replicated. It didn't matter what type of man he was, good or bad, she wanted nothing to do with him.

Hina continued to search for the nearest exit in the forlorn cellar. Her feet padded against the cold floor, caramel scent wafting through her nose, the nitroglycerin sweat being extra potent than normal as she darted through the hallways aimlessly.

Finally, she found a staircase and ran up the stairs skipping a step or two on the way. She reached the top and was faced with a large metal door.

With much difficulty, she managed to force the door open and was greeted with a cool breeze from the windows.

Inhaling the fresh air, she could smell the saltiness of the ocean, could hear the trilling of seagulls gliding nearby.

However her momentary peace was interrupted by two alphas dressed as fishermen, who were guarding the giant metal gate from the outside.

They grabbed her limbs, forcing her back against the metal door. They snickered as they groped her through her patient gown. And all she could do was whimper against her will.

Hina really hated her omegan body. Why should she feel so vulnerable from a scent? If she were in her normal body she would've already fought these two low lives and moved on with her day. But the cosmos had a different plan, making her the embodiment of a damsel in distress.

And she despised it.

Still quivering under their overbearing presence, she thought of how her struggle to escape was short-lived.