Chapter 6 - Your Quirk, My Quirk

"Welcome Bakugo!"

The cheerful voice belonged to a muscular man clothed in a royal blue muscle tank matching the color of his unkempt man-bun. He flashed a blinding smile at the newcomers, his teeth so white and shiny they could compete with freshwater pearls.

Bakugo nodded to the blue haired man, laying his forearm on the black counter leisurely. "Hey Aoi. Could you make a temporary pass for short stuff here? She's going to be coming here more often."

Hina stood next to him, arms crossed, the counter reaching the same level as her diaphragm. "I'm not that short." She grumbled under her breath.

"Sure thing, just give me a minute." Aoi exited to the gray door, leaving the explosive duo behind.

One second passed.
And another.

"Why do I need a pass?"

"So you can come here on your own. I won't always be there to escort you, princess."

She scoffed. "Then grovel at my feet, personal guard."

Sparks flew out of the alpha's hand, but before he could lash out, Aoi opened the door giving a beaming smile with a navy blue sharpie in hand.

"Your name?"

"Hina Tanaka"

The blue-haired man printed her name on the temporary pass with the permanent ink marker.

After blowing on it to dry it he gave it to the ravenette. "Here you go. I trust you know how to use it?"

"Yes I saw the pufferfish here use it." She gestured to the ash blond, a victorious grin playing on her lips.

The blue-haired man snorted at the nickname. "Pffft pufferfish?! Wait til Kiri hears this." He said laughing and pounding the counter.

"Don't you dare boomerang man!" He shrieked, grabbing Aoi's muscle tank by the collar.

"You know that's a compliment to me right?" He deadpanned at the explosive man in front of him.

Bakugo clicked his tongue on the back of his teeth. "Like I care! Let's go short stuff." He barked, dragging the omega behind him by her wrist.

She let the angry man guide her, not feeling too annoyed by his presence at the moment. The scent of axe and sweat overwhelmed her sense of smell, so she wasn't governed by the alpha's pheromones.

Honestly, after witnessing the interaction between the two men, Hina didn't know how to react. From how the blue-haired man was acting to the ash blond's antics, it seemed that it was a pretty normal occurrence for him to lash out.

And the fact not a single person in the gigantic gym was staring at Bakugo's outburst only made Hina more confused. Does everyone ignore a man screaming? Or do they only disregard the number two hero's shenanigans?

Still captive to her thoughts, she didn't realize that they had already crossed the giant weight room at the entrance and were now in a hallway filled with doors to a variety of training rooms. Each door was labeled with the respective room's environment, each specific for a certain quirk.

Bakugo finally let go of her wrist. They reached the end of the hallway, and were stopped by charcoal gray double doors. Hina watched him punch a few numbers on the keypad next to the entrance.

The doors opened dramatically revealing a large high ceiling metal walled arena. There were some concrete pillars in the back that were decorated with countless holes and black scorch marks. On what would be the second floor was a walkway terrace meant for a small audience.