Chapter Twenty-One

Niall’s POV

Nicole and I leave the club early, obviously wanting to be somewhere alone, but before we leave I see someone. Harry. At least he is trying to make things work with Megan. Nic tugs my hand as we get in the cab that’s taking us back to campus. Once we are in the cab she pulls my lips back to hers. This is how we’ve been this whole night. I don’t even remember dancing, all I remember is her lips on mine. She puts her hands in my hair to pull me closer even though there’s no point since our bodies have no space between them. The cab driver clears his throat signaling that we are finally back on campus. I pay him as we exit the car.

“Let’s go to my place.” She laced our fingers together as we enter her dorm room.

She leaves the house dimly lit as she takes us to her room. In that walk from the door to her room she had removed her heels and I’d removed my shirt and shoes as well. We fall back on her bed and continue the kissing session that was interrupted in the cab. I run my hand up her legs and she moans in the kiss causing me to grin. I pull away so I can take off her tight and sexy green dress along with her bra and skimpy thong. I smile at my beautiful and amazingly sexy girlfriend. I move back down but this time to her neck. She gives me another moan and I know this will be a fun night. I leave her neck and begin trailing kisses down her stomach as she arches her back. I’m almost where I need to be when her phone rings.

“Just answer it.” She looks confused but nods. Only if she knew what was going on in my head. “Oh and put it on speaker.”

“Hello.”

“Hey Nic!” It’s Megan. Oh this will be fun. I give her a wink and move my mouth to her slit. I hear her voice hitch and her suppress a moan.

“H.. Hi Meg’s.” I begin slow as I lick her slit making sure to tease her. She bites her lip hard and I know she is trying her hardest not to give in.

“Are you ok? You left the club early.” I plunge my tongue into her and she puts her head in the pillow trying to muffle her moans. I keep going and her body writhes beneath me.

“I’m... I’m...” I stick two fingers in her and she gives in and moans. “Oh fuck Niall!”

“Oh my god Nic! Get it girl!” I hear Megan laugh before hanging up. I keeping fingering her until I feel her about to climax. I quickly pull out and look up at her with a smile.

“Irish tease!” She twist her body from under mine and is now on top of me.

She grins as she undoes my zipper and slides my jeans off with my tight Calvin Klein boxers. She trails kisses like I did down my abs and I let out a throaty moan to her liking. Nic then takes my length in her hand and begins pumping it. She starts slow and then she moves her mouth down. She takes all of me in at once sucking hard.

“Ahh Nic!” She is still using her hand to pump me while her tongue swirls my tip. I feel myself coming close when she quickly pulls away.  

“Sorry babe.” She begins kissing back up my abs to my neck. “But two can play at that game.” She whispers seductively in my ear as she nibbles on the end of my ear lobe. I flip us again so now I’m on top. I pull her lips to mine as I thrust into her so hard the bed creaks.

“Ni!” She moans loudly and that’s all I want to make her do.

Scream my name so loud the entire campus can hear. She then wraps her legs around my waist so I can gain better access. Our lips crash together and the room is filled with our moans. I can feel myself coming close and so is she. Her back arches once again as she tightens around my length and we climax together moaning each others names. We fall asleep in each others arms whispering sweet nothings to each other. I wake up the next day before Nic.

“Princess.”

“Hmm?” She rolls over so she is facing me but her eyes are still closed.

“I have to go. But I will see you later.”

“Ok baby. I’ll talk to you later.” I give her a sweet kiss before getting dressed and leaving her room closing the door behind me. I’m almost to the door when I see someone.

“Have fun last night?” It’s Megan. She’s in the kitchen holding a coffee mug.

“See you later Megan.” I blush and smile before leaving their place.

I walk to my place with a huge smile plastered on my face. Hopefully Zayn and Harry are still asleep. But of course to my luck they are wide awake and eating breakfast.

“Well well, look who decided to come home.” Zayn says with a cocky smile.

“Good morning to you too.” I take a seat next to Harry and steal a piece of his toast.

“Hey!”

“Thanks!” I smile at him while chewing.

“Well someone is in a good mood this morning.” Harry speaks this time eying me with a smile that matches Zayn.

“It’s a beautiful morning. Who wouldn’t be happy?”

“Someone who didn’t get laid last night!” They both began laughing and I feel my cheeks heat up.

“Well I have to go shower.” I stand and begin walking to my room.

“Oh we bet you do!” Zayn says as he and Harry try to hold their laughter back.

“Well at least we know one thing.” I speak and the look confused.

“And that is?” Harry asks.

“Who did and didn’t get laid last night. And guessing by the look on your faces when I walked in, you didn’t!” I start laughing as their faces turn from confused to angry in a few seconds. I get out the shower and go back to the living room to see only Harry. I guess Zayn is with Janelle. I take a seat on the couch next to him. “So where’s Zayn.”

“With Janelle. Like always.”

“Ha. Yeah they are always together. So did you have fun last night?” I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

“I did actually! She took me back Ni!” I quickly pull Harry into a hug.

“That’s really good Harry.”

“And this time I won’t mess things up! I’m a new person Niall. But don’t tell Nic. Alright?”

“I won’t don’t worry.” I don’t want to lie to Nicole but I know it’s for the best for Harry and Megan. “Does anyone else know?”

“Only you and Zayn, who isn’t even supposed to be talking to me apparently.” He looks down and I see he’s hurt. None of us are supposed to be talking to Harry but he’s our best friend. We can’t cut him off that easy.

“What happened?”

“Long story, that I will have him explain to you when he gets back. Whenever that is.”

“So what are we going to do today?” He looks confused. “What’d I say?”

“Nothing. I just thought you would want to spend time with Nic, that’s all.”

“We don’t have to spend every waking minute together. And I will call her later.” Harry smiles at me and pulls me into a hug.

“Thanks Ni.”

“For what?”

“Being my friend.”

“You’re welcome Haz! Now lets watch some football.” We spend the rest of the day watching tv and eating junk food. I love Harry and I hope he and Megan work this time.

(A/N That sex scene!!!! WOW!!! Too hot!! Niall is going to lie to Nicole!! Damn! How will that work out! Predict and Comment!! Xx)