Chapter Thirty-Five

Harry’s POV

It’s been a month since our detention therapy session. A month since everything went back to normal. A month of forgiveness and no one holding anything over each others heads. A month of a clean slate for all of us. So why did I have to end this month like this? My fist covered in blood. My pulse racing and my eyes blurred from tears. This month was supposed to be a good one. There are only two more months in the school year and this month had to send those two straight down the drain. Damn it.

(Earlier That Night)

Megan had drama club rehearsals so I told her I would pick her up once she was done, so we could hang out. I enter the theatre and hear her speaking some lines. It’s Romeo and Juliet. She didn’t tell me this is the play they were doing for drama. So that means she has to... My thoughts are proven right when she leans in and kisses that new guy. I think his name is Josh. The kiss is supposed to be short but it last longer than it should. Way longer. It turns into a borderline snog fest until she pulls away. I abruptly leave the theatre and wait for Megan to exit. I can feel my blood boiling and I already know this is not a good sign. And to make matters worst she walks out with Josh. Smiling and laughing, not having a care in the world. When she sees me her smile fades.

“Hey baby! You’ve met Josh before right.” She gestures between Josh and I.

I shake my head eyeing this Josh guy. I’m a lot taller than him but he is muscular. I’d say it would be a fair fight, but I would more than likely win.

“Josh.” He sticks his hand out and I look at it with disgust before raising mine to shake his.

“Harry.” I remove my hand and turn to Megan. “You ready to go?”

“Yeah. I’ll see you later Josh.” She smiles and we leave the building heading back to our dorms.

It’s dead silent between us. I can’t shake this anger that is welling in the pit of my stomach. Was she cheating on me? No. Megan would never cheat on me. Not after all we’ve been through. But that kiss with Josh. And their obvious flirting makes me wonder...

“Why were you being so rude tonight?” She questions me, her eyes never meeting mine.

“Me? Being rude? Are you bloody serious?” I practically yell.

“Yes I’m bloody serious! He was trying to be nice and you treated him like he was beneath you. You didn’t even want to shake his hand. So embarrassing.” I stop walking and stare at her with wide eyes. Was she defending him?

“I’m embarrassing? What’s embarrassing is watching your girlfriend make out with some guy behind your back!”

“It was a scene!”

“That Megan was not a scene! You were all over him and you didn’t even try to push him away.” At this point my temper was taking over and I knew it was going to end badly. I tried my hardest to push it down but when she spoke I couldn’t control it any more.

“Well maybe I didn’t want to.” I can see the look of panic spread across her face when my fist collided with her jaw.

I wanted to stop myself but I couldn’t. Who did she think she was stringing me along like this when she was going behind my back. *Crack* I punched her in the side this time probably fracturing a rib or two. She fell to the ground and I started kicking her.

“Harry please stop! I thought you loved me!”

“No. You want to cheat on me? Hmh? You want to leave me Megan? Well guess what? I’m not letting you go anywhere. I’m the only person you have Megan. Let’s be honest here. Your parents don’t even want you! It’s just me. I wasn’t lying when I said I loved you and I sure as hell wasn’t lying when I said I would never *Kick* Ever *Kick* Let *Kick* You *Kick* Go!”

Her screams are muffled by the fact that she can barely move her mouth from the blows I gave her. Somehow I ended up on top of her and hit her a few more times in the face. She is almost unconscious when I stand up and leave her on the sidewalk of one of the buildings. The street is dimly lit so I know that no one saw me.

(Present Time)

I enter my dorm and ignore Zayn and Niall’s questions. They can tell by my disheveled look that something happened and I can hear in their voices that they are afraid that the conclusions they came up with will be true. I walk up to my room and lock the door shut. This time I blew it. I know it’s over between Megan and I and I can’t blame her. If I were her I would do the same thing.

(A/N Please do not hate me for making Harry this way!! It’s just how my fingers type! God Haz! He just had to slip again!! Xx)