Chapter Fourteen

Harry’s POV

Once Zayn leaves I grab my phone and quickly call Nicole and when she answers I quickly regret it. She doesn’t want me to see Megan and neither does Zayn, but I have too. I have to know how she is. I grab a jacket and leave the dorm. I’m guessing she is at the hospital that’s not too far from here. I’m right outside when I decide to call her. I don’t know why but I feel like I need her approval.

“What.” She sounds so mad but it’s laced with pain.

“Can I come and see you?”

“No.”

“Please Megan. I promise...”

“Don’t make me any promises Harry. They mean shit to you, just like I do apparently. This. You and me. Doesn’t work. I’m not going to be your punching bag anymore. I’m done.” I don’t even get to respond when she hangs up on me.

It takes all I have not to crumble onto the pavement outside the hospital. I stand there for a while, not being able to move. Things really are over. I leave the hospital’s entrance and walk around idly. I honestly have no idea where I’m going and it’s late out. I know I am far from the school but I don’t care. I need the space. The air. I needed to think. Why now? I mean I know what I did... what I do is wrong but why did she decide to end it now? Things were fine. Maybe not the normal fine but for us it was. She would always come back to me. But now all of a sudden she wants nothing to do with me. This all happened after... It’s then that I see him. Striped shirt, red chinos that are rolled up, and white TOMs. He’s walking alone when I stroll over to him.

“This is all your fault!”

“Excuse me... Shit!” I punched him in the face before he could finish his sentence. “What the hell!” He punches me back and I must admit he hit me hard. I stumbled back and have to regain my balance before lunging back toward him.

“You’re the reason Megan left me! It’s all your fault! Why couldn’t you just leave her alone.” I see the shock on his face before I punch him. I keep punching even though my fist are on fire. “Why? Why couldn’t you just leave her alone? She didn’t want that. You’re too old!” I punch him harder and his face gets mixed with my stepfathers. He keeps fighting back even though I know he is close to losing consciousness.

“Louis!” I hear someone yell but I don’t stop. I want him to feel my pain. “Get off of him! Get off Harry!” I get up quickly and hit whoever tried to pull me off of Mr. Louis Tomlinson. I gasp at who I see.

“Liam! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know!” All the memories of the scene with my mother come back. Except this time I did hit the one person that might have actually truly cared for me.

“God Harry look what you did.” He crawls over to Mr. Tomlinson and wraps his barely breathing body in his arms. “Baby. Please get up.”

“Baby?”

“He’s my boyfriend Harry! God.” Liam quickly pulls out his phone and calls the paramedics. ‘Boyfriend’. Wow.

“I’m... I’m sorry... I...” She told me. She told me he was gay and I didn’t believe her.

“Just go Harry before you get sent to jail. Go!” I leave the scene and run back to my dorm in tears this time. Every emotion I had pent up for all these years is finally coming out.

“God. What did I do.”

(A/N Gosh Harry beat up Louis!! And Liam just let him off like that! WTF?!?! Sorry for the cliffhanger again but everything will come together in due time! Comment and predictions are adored!! Xx)