Chapter Four

Megan’s POV

I finally get to my favorite class of the day. Drama. I love the class and my teacher.

“Hey Mr. Tomlinson!”

“Hey Megan! How’s my favorite student?”

“I’m doing alright.” I see Mr. Tomlinson beginning to ask me something but stops once the rest of the class files in.

“Alright class let’s get this going. Everyone up.” We do the usual warm ups and begin rehearsal for our next show. I have the lead so that means all the pressure is on me. As if the stress I’m already under wasn’t enough. The rehearsals go well and before I know it school is over. Right before I leave the class Mr. Tomlinson grabs my arm. “Look Megan if you ever need to talk to anyone you know I am here and you can always come and talk to me.”

“I know I can. Thanks Mr. Tomlinson.” I give him a forced smile before leaving the door to find Harry waiting for me.

“What he’d want to talk to you about?” I can hear the anger in his voice already.

“Nothing just a few things about the show that’s it.” I lie trying to ease his anger. He waits until we are alone outside and almost to the dorms before he speaks again.

“I know you’re lying to me.” He spits at me before grabbing my wrist tightly.

“Harry. I’m not lying to you and let go you’re hurting my arm.” I try to break his grip on me but he only tightens it.

“You are lying to me Megan. God I’m not stupid! You’re sleeping with him!” He twist my wrist slightly and I bend with it almost falling.

“Harry please I’m not sleeping with him. He’s my teacher and he’s gay. And seriously stop you’re hurting me.” I feel the tears start building up. I use my free hand to try and break his strong grip on my wrist that I know is going to bruise.

“I don’t care if I’m hurting you. You are hurting me right now by being with him.” He takes my wrist and bends it back and I fall to my knees. I let out a scream but he does not stop.

“Please. Stop.”

“No.” He says harshly to me.

“But you swore!” He lets go of my wrist and I stand up to look into his eyes. They are cold like they always are when he does this.

“And next time hide your damn bruises better.” He pushes me back to the ground before walking to his dorm leaving me alone. Like always.

(A/N :'( I can't even say anything. Xx)