Chapter Seven

Louis’ POV

I leave my home and go to see my boyfriend. We have been together for almost two years now. Things have been going well especially since he is one of my co-workers. I arrive at our favorite coffee shop and see he is already seated at our favorite table.

“Hello Boo Bear.” I roll my eyes before giving him a soft kiss.

“Hi Li Li.” I smile knowing he hates this nickname just as much as I hate Boo Bear.

“I don’t like that name.”

“Well I don’t like Boo Bear either.”

“Yeah but I love my Boo Bear.” He leans over and gives me another kiss.

“I love you too Li Li.” I give him a quick peck and we drink our tea before spending the day together.

We go to the park and just talk about football and the latest X Factor acts. With Liam it feels like I can be myself. There’s no wall up with him. He let’s me be me and I do the same with him. I hear him sigh and am thrown out of my sweet thoughts. “What is it babe?”

“It’s just that student I was telling you about.” The thing with Liam and I is that we never drop names. Because even though we are in a relationship we value the ones we share with our students just as much.

“What happened?” I ask rubbing circles on his back.

“I just think he is slipping back to his old ways. I got him to open up to me. About his past but now I feel like he is going back to that kid I met a few months ago. And to be honest with you, I’m scared Lou.”

“Awe Liam. Maybe you could try asking him what is really bothering him. Like get to the bottom of why he is going back to his old ways.”

“Maybe, but what if that doesn’t work? I can’t lose this kid Lou. There is something about him that  know I can fix and help. I just have to find out how.”

“I know you will Liam. I have faith in you.” I sigh this time and Liam looks at me with those puppy dog eyes.

“What’s up?” He pulls me into his lap.

“I have this student and I was just wondering if you would mind speaking to her. I can see there is something wrong with her but she won’t say anything to me. And I’m scared for her Liam.”

“If you want me too I will see her and talk to her. Will that make you feel better?” I nod my head in his neck and I hear him laugh lightly. “Alright. Make an appointment for her with me sometime next week. And you know I can’t really tell you anything if she goes to personal but I can tell you if she is alright or if you should be worried.”

“Thanks Liam. I love you, you know that don’t you.”

“I do. And I love you too Louis. Forever.”

“And always.”

(A/N Awe!! I hope you all don’t mind the boyxboy and if you do then you can stop reading and move on to the next one because there will be a little more Lilo time! Anyways that’s the end of my mini rant! Comment and tell me what you all think!! Xx)