Chapter Eighteen

Harry’s POV

I wake up in my dorm alone. Everyone has cut me off and I don’t blame them. Zayn won’t even look at me. And Niall avoids me completely. It’s the most awkward thing. I get up and decide to miss first period. It’s just history and I could care less about it. When I finally get to school I see Megan. She looks at me and I see anger in her eyes. I’m surprised when she walks toward me.

“Damn you Styles!” She pushes me.

“What.”

“You put him in the fucking hospital! Seriously Harry. What is wrong with you?”

“Why do you even care?” I feel the tears as my voice cracks. I look at Megan and she looks like she wants to hug me but she’s forcing herself not to.

“I... I...”

“Exactly. Just leave me like everyone else does.” I walk away from her and go to my second period class.

I don’t pay attention for obvious reasons. Why can’t my life be normal? It’s like everything has to get ruined. I ruin everything I touch. That’s why nobody loves me. They know I’m a shitty person. I don’t deserve love at all. The day drags on and the lunch bell finally sounds.

This is my first time in a week going to lunch. There’s been no point seeing as the people I once called my friends who now hate me and refuse to sit with me. Or even look my direction. I get my tray and take the table closest to the door. I want to be able to leave quickly when the next bell rings. I’m almost about to bite into my sandwich when I see someone sit across from me.

“Hey Harry.”

“Uh... Hi Niall.” I’m so confused. “Aren’t you supposed to be avoiding me?”

“Well no... and yes. Nic doesn’t want me talking to you.” I look around Niall to see Nicole giving he and I the stare of death.

“Oh. So then why are you?”

“Because, yeah what you did to Megan was bad, but you’re still one of my best mates Harry. It sucks seeing you all sad and lonely.”

“Thanks Ni.” He smiles and that causes me to do the same.

“Look if you have changed. And I mean really really changed, we are all going to Primal tonight.” I look at him and I guess he could read me confused face. “Just show up Harry.” He goes to stand.

“But Megan...”

“If you are a new person then it won’t matter. Come to the club and have fun. Where things go from there is between you two.” I nod and Niall begins to walk away but quickly walks back to me. “Oh and if Nicole asks you what I said just say I called you a dick and to stay away from us. Ok.” I laugh lightly and nod.

“Alright Ni. I’ll see you later.”

“You better.” He gives me another smile before walking to his table.

I watch he and Nicole and smile. It’s about time they got together. The lunch bell rings and I leave the cafe hoping to beat Nicole in our last period. Maybe I will go tonight.

(A/N awe that Narry moment!!! Love Nialler!! He’s so cute!! But do you guys think Harry should go to the club tonight? Comment on your thoughts!! Xx)