Chapter Thirty-Two

Harry’s POV

The lads and I go to this tux store to get fitted. The formal is tomorrow and I’m going with Megan. I guess she is ready to tell everyone about is now and I’m excited. I’m keeping it simple with black pants and a black blazer with a white button up shirt and black dress shoes. Megan said her dress is light pink so I’m wearing a light pink bow tie just for her. I do a look over and am pleased with how I look. Next is Niall. I’ve never seen he or Zayn really dressed up before. He’s wearing black bottoms like me, with a red button up shirt, a black suit jacket, and of course his Supras.

“How do I look.” He has this grin plastered on his face.

“Like a million bucks!”

“Yeah. You think Nic will like it?” His grin is replaced with a look of nervousness.

“Of course she will Ni.”

“Really! Ok good!” His smile returns and Zayn steps out of his changing room.

He is in black trousers that match Niall and I, a black v neck so you can see his tattoos, a black suit jacket, black dress shoes, and a white tie topping off his outfit. I must say he does look dashing. He stands in front of us fidgeting a little bit with the hem of his jacket.

“Well?” He asks a little annoyed at me and Niall’s silence.

“You look fine Zayn. Stop fidgeting.” I speak moving his hands from his outfit.

“God I look ridiculous. This is why I never dress up.”

“Oh shut up. You look good. Janelle will die when she sees you in this you know.” Niall says patting his back. A small smile creeps on Zayn’s face.

“Yeah well she better. She’s the only reason why I’m dressing up like this.” I shake my head and we change out of our outfits. We all pay and leave the shop going back to our dorm. I hope tomorrow night goes well.

(Next Night)

Janelle’s POV

Zayn and Niall come and pick me and Nic up. I must say our boyfriends look fine as hell. I’ve never seen Zayn all dolled up before and I love what I see. We take pictures and Megan stays behind. She says her and some drama friends are going to show up together. We leave for the dance and it looks gorgeous inside the arena the school rented.  I grab Zayn and Nic grabs Niall and we go to the dance floor. For some reason we get separated like we did that night at the club. I’m having such a great time being with Zayn. We get a little thirsty and decide to make our way over to the punch bowl. I’m hoping someone already spiked it. I look to my right and see Nic and Niall at the snack table. They smile and meet me and Zayn by the drinks.

“Hey! Having fun!” Niall yells through the music and I nod quickly.

Just then his face changes and goes stern. I look at Nicole and see her mouth is wide open and her eyes are popping out of her head. She drops her drink and I follow her gaze. Right at the door are Harry and Megan. Holding hands and smiling like they don’t have a care in the world. I instantly drop Zayn’s hand and look back at Nicole who looks pissed. Megan and Harry walk over to us, their smiles never leaving their faces.

“Hey.” Megan speaks and I feel Nicole stand next to me. Megan’s smile drops and she grips Harry’s hand tighter. I look at the gesture and back up to their faces. Are they serious right now?

“The fuck is going on? The fuck is this? The fuck are you guys color coordinating for?” I point and yell not caring if I draw attention.

“Nell...” I hear Zayn from behind me.