Chapter Thirty

Megan’s POV

I reply to Harry’s text and quickly get my things to leave my dorm. Janelle is out with Zayn like always and I think Niall and Nicole are at the movies. I get to Harry’s and open the door seeing how the boys usually don’t lock it during the day. Idiots.

“Hey baby.” I yell from the doorway as I drop my bag on the floor.

“Hey I’m in the kitchen.” I walk in and see Harry with all of these ingredients.

“What are you doing?” I laugh when I see the mess he is creating.

“I really wanted some cake, so I thought we could bake one.” He gives me a his classic dimple smile and I return it.

“Sure.”We spent at least thirty minutes trying to figure out what kind of cake we wanted to bake. Harry wanted a plain white cake but I wanted red velvet. We argued about cake choices but I ended up winning.

“Fine we will make a stupid red velvet cake!” He put his hands on his hips and I started laughing. I walked over to my boyfriend and gave him a kiss.

“Thank you. Now lets get started.”

Harry started pulling out pans and bowls for us to use. He is actually a good cook. Who would have thought? He takes out some eggs and cake mix and starts mixing everything. He’s wearing a tight black shirt that make his arms look incredible. His biceps flex while mixing all the ingredients and I hadn’t realized I was just standing there until he turned off the mixer and stared at me.

“Liking the view huh?” He licks his lips and I stick my tongue out at him.

“What do you need me to do?” I pick up a big spoon and look at it like it’s an alien object or something.

“Nothing.” He looks down at me with a cheeky grin.

“What do you mean ‘nothing’? I can help!” I cross my arms on my chest and make a pout.

“Megan we both know you can’t cook.” He shrugs his shoulders and turns to the refrigerator.

I see the cake mix and take the opportunity to start a little trouble. I take the spoon that I was holding and get a huge scoop of cake mix. I walk up behind Harry and dump the scoop into his shirt. He jumps and turns to face me.

“What was that for?”

“You saying I can’t cook? ” I give him a cheeky smile with a wink and he steps closer to me and I back away until I feel myself against the counter.

Harry leans in and presses his lips to mine. I drop the spoon and wrap my hands in his hair. He moves his hands to my waist and keeps them there while deepening the kiss. I feel one of his hands leave my waist but don’t mind until I feel something wet in my hair. It’s cake mix. I push him off and scowl at him. He starts laughing and I grab the bowl.

“Oh you’re going to get it Styles!” I grab a handful of cake mix and throw it at Harry.

Most of it hits his face but some splatters on the floor. His smile is still there when he licks some of the mix off of his face. God when he licks those lips.

“Is it bad that this cake isn’t even baked yet and it still taste better than anything you could cook?” He burst into laughter and I just throw more cake mix on him.

He grabs a tub of icing and a spoon and starts throwing that at me. It’s like a war zone in the kitchen. There’s red velvet cake mix and cream cheese frosting everywhere. I am hiding on the other side of the counter and Harry is by the cabinets. We are both out of breath and I have a little cake mix left. Damn.  I peek my head around the corner to see what his next move might be.

“Babe?” I ask and he looks up his grin still there.

“You out of cake mix huh?” And with that I throw my last bit of cake mix while running over to him and sitting on his lap.

“Now I am.” I smile and press my lips to his again. He drops the icing and laces his fingers with mine pulling me closer. His tongue slips into my mouth and I can taste the cake. I pull away and he look into his eyes that are now filled with lust. “I think we should wash these clothes don’t you?” It takes him awhile but he catches my drift and helps me out of my shirt and I help him with his.

He trails kisses down my neck as I help him unfasten his jeans. I can see the bulge in his boxers and smile. I scoot up a little making sure to brush against his erection and slip off my jeans. He stands and pulls me up with him. He pulls away to gather our clothing and takes my hand to the laundry room. He tosses our clothing in the washer machine before turning it on. He turns back to me and reconnects my lips to his we stay like this for a while before he turns me so my back is against the washer machine and hoist me up so I am now sitting on it.

“Let’s try something new.” He gives me a wink and I pull him back to me but move straight to his neck, using one hand to grab his length.

I hear him moan and smile into the kiss. The vibrations from the washer machine feel so good. Harry removes my hand from pumping him and thrusts right into me without any warning. I moan loudly and he smiles moving his lips back to my neck. He keeps thrusting into me and I don’t know how much longer I will last. I can feel Harry coming close too as his thrust begin to loose rhythm.

“God Harry you feel so so good! Right there!” With the mix of the washer machine going and Harry thrusting into me we both came at the same time.

We stay on the washer machine catching our breaths. He leans his forehead on mine and smiles at me. I stare into his green orbs and  they captivate me like always. I run my fingers along his face and in his hair.

“You know I love you right? And I’ll never let you go?” He asks me this and I can see that he is afraid of my answer.

“Of course I do. And you know I love you and always will, right?” Harry’s smile gets wider and he nods before giving me a quick peck. The washer goes off and I have to get up so we can put our clothes in the dryer. He starts the dryer and turns to face me.

“You know it might take awhile for the clothes to dry.” He raises his eyebrows at me before crashing his lips back to mine.

(A/N another filler chapter but ya know LWWY!!! Lol!! Anyway how many of you all like Carrot Cake!?! Please comment on your cake preferences! I really do want to know! Xx)