Chapter Twenty

Megan’s POV

The night was going so well. I’ve been talking to this guy and I don’t even know his name. I don’t think I want to though. It makes it less personal and easier to talk to him. I’ve been at the bar all night. For one my shoes won’t let me dance and I really didn’t want to leave this guy. But like all things the night has to turn to hell sooner or later. And I guess my fate chose sooner because here he is.

“Hi Megan.” Shit! Why does he always show up when I don’t want him to.

“Hi Harry.” I give him a forced smile before turning back to my mystery guy.

“Can we talk?” Ugh!

“Why? Can’t you see I’m busy right now?”

“I can come back later. You two talk.” I go to protest but my mystery guy leaves. Damn Harry.

“What!”

“Can we go outside and talk. It’s loud in here.” I turn to find Janelle but I see she’s gone. I don’t see Nic and Niall either. Damn.

“Fine.” We get up and leave the bar. Once we are finally out we sit by the curb. He doesn’t speak and nor do I.

“I’m sorry.” He whispers it so I can barely hear him.

“Save it. You always say that to me.”

“I know. And I’m sorry for that too.” I look at him but he is just looking at his hands. I see the tear drops on them.

“Why do you do it then?”

“Because I hate myself. Just like how you hate me. And Zayn hates me. And Janelle and Nicole hates me. And my mother hates me.”

“Harry I...”

“No. You need to hear this. Ok. I need you to know something. Even if you don’t believe me alright?” He’s crying harder and I’ve never seen him like this before. Yeah he cried when he was trying to get me back but that was fake. This. This is real. “I really do love you Megan. Back home I was so alone. I had nobody until I got here. When I met you I knew I had to hold on to you. Do you know how much I hate myself for hurting you? I wanted to jump off a bridge for making you cry. You, Zayn, Niall, Nicole, and Janelle. You’re my only family. And I destroyed it like I do everything. I know you all hate me and I don’t blame you. I’m used to it. The hate. But will you please. Just please forgive me. I can’t take not being with you anymore. I just can’t.” He cries harder than he was before. I pull him into a hug and cry with him. Why is he so broken?

“Harry. I forgive you. Ok. I forgive you.” I hold him until he is done crying.

He pulls away and in his green eyes I see all the pain and hurt he’s felt. I wipe the few tears that left his eyes and give him a smile. He leans in and kisses me. I didn’t pull back. I’ve missed his lips on mine so much. I pull him closer to me and we stay like this for what seems like ever. He pulls away and looks hurt.

“I’m... I’m sorry. I...” I cut him off with my lips. I eventually pull away and smile at him.

“Don’t be. I love you Harry and I always will.”

“Megan will you please take me back.”

“Of course I will.” I don’t care what anyone will think about us being back together. I loved Harry and he loves me and I will fix this broken boy if it’s the last thing I do.

(A/N ok So they are back together!! And that scene I wrote for Harry! Tearing up!! But how will everyone else think!! Oh snap! Comment and predict!! Xx)