Chapter Two

Megan’s POV

I hear my alarm clock go off and I groan. I roll on my side and wince at the pain that runs through my left side. I slowly but surely make my way to my bathroom and shower. I step out and hear my room mates in our living room. The only bad thing about a boarding school is the limited privacy. I throw on some clothes and leave my room.

“Hey Megs!” I hear Nicole call from the couch.

“Hey Nic!” I give a slight wave and hope she didn’t see my face cringe when I did so.

“You alright Megan?” Janelle asks me. Damn I was hoping no one would have seen that.

“Yeah. I was walking up the stairs and I tripped!” I begin laughing trying to ease the tension.

“God Megan you have to be the clumsiest person I know!” Nicole says while laughing slightly. I can see she is questioning my lie.

“ So we are all still meeting after fifth period for lunch right?” Janelle asks while packing her bag for class.

“Yeah that sounds fine with me.” I give a smile before Janelle walks out of our dorm room. It’s just Nicole and I left. Our classes don’t start for another thirty minutes and I see her watching my every move.

“Megs?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you sure you just fell up the stairs?”

“What do you mean am I sure. I think I would know if I tripped up the stairs or not Nic.” I laugh again but she does not laugh with me. I get a text and decide to see who it’s from. “ Uhh Nic I’m going to leave early. But I will see you at lunch ok?” I run out the door before she can say anything to me. I get to the courtyard and see him sitting on a bench.

“Hi Megan.”

“Really? After everything you do all I get is a ‘Hi Megan’?” I question him raising my voice.

“Yes all you get is a ‘Hi Megan’. God what the hell do you want from me?” He spits back at but he keeps his voice low knowing we are in public. Thank god.

“Wow Harry. I really don’t have time for this anymore. I’m sick of it.” I turn to walk to my class but he grabs my wrist.

“I’m sorry Megan. I really am. I love you.” I look into his green eyes and melt like I always do. This is how he always gets me back. “Please forgive me. I swear I won’t do it again. Please.” I see him start to cry and I break down and wrap him into a hug. “Please don’t leave me. Please.”

“I won’t baby. I promise you I won’t.” And I never will. I will always love Harry. No matter how much he hurts me.

“I will walk you to your first period ok?” He takes my hand as we walk to the main building to my first period class. Maybe this time things will be different.

(A/N Ahh chapter two!! So what do you all think is really going on with Megan and Harry!! Leave comments and predictions of what you all think and or want to see in the future!! Xx)